Monorail Pics.....

spectromagic04

picture.php

Kamikaze

Would they really ban you because you took pictures of the new train?? I mean, it's going to have a stripe on it within the next few weeks, I'm sure... I would like to see the whole train in white, but that's just me...

Well no, he was exaggerating. They would remove you from the tour and probably delete the photos. Not a lifetime ban, though.

nace888

Yes, they do. So a few of us have been wondering how the train will look when it's done... No Deltas, Deltas, Pinkish shade, orangish shade, we have been tossing it around a lot...

Tom

Beta Return
Magic behind our steam trains encourages you to take pics/vids backstage (except while on the spur).

Ah yes, forgot about that one. I have an old school (i.e. taken on film and developed) photos of me sitting in the cab of the Roy O Disney the day before Roy E re-dedicated it after it's year-long refurb.

As a side note, when you take Backstage Magic, they DO let you take pics back in the horticulture area, where we saw all the topiaries.

nace888

It's not too bad of a color, could use a tad of Coral mixed in, and I think it would look nice. Deltas would be nice though...

Coral,
Lime,
Teal,
and Peach. The 'Delta Family', :ROFLOL: But it's nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom