Monorail Pics.....

mickey2008.1

GEDC0762.jpg

peachykeen

While not a picture, this video gives a good sample of the horn on the MkVI Monorail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9u9YyqViI

That is Monorail Red, cab 6, which is without a doubt the loudest horn of the 22 (one at each cab of each train.) You can hear at about the :04 second mark, Monorail Gold go past honking its horn at the bird but its nowhere near as loud as Monorail Red. Also you can hear some interesting/funny Monorail radio chatter ie "Be advised there's an Egyptian Goose holding at pylon 3." I was standing on the platform for this it was hilarious to watch and see the Guest's reaction on the platform. At about 1:58 you can hear Monorail Central tell the platform to use the squirt bottle we use to clean the windshields to spray the bird to get it to move, which ended up being the solution!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Been meaning to post these for awhile. I'm a structures engineer that worked some with AAR who built the cabs. This is one of their old handouts. Pretty cool.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

isman250

I find it funny about that guy on this thread that sent those emails and got no answers about a 12 monorail and today their is news of peach coming haha. Oh disney no need to keep your CM's in the dark lol

nace888

While not a picture, this video gives a good sample of the horn on the MkVI Monorail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9u9YyqViI

That is Monorail Red, cab 6, which is without a doubt the loudest horn of the 22 (one at each cab of each train.) You can hear at about the :04 second mark, Monorail Gold go past honking its horn at the bird but its nowhere near as loud as Monorail Red. Also you can hear some interesting/funny Monorail radio chatter ie "Be advised there's an Egyptian Goose holding at pylon 3." I was standing on the platform for this it was hilarious to watch and see the Guest's reaction on the platform. At about 1:58 you can hear Monorail Central tell the platform to use the squirt bottle we use to clean the windshields to spray the bird to get it to move, which ended up being the solution!

That's hilarious!! The driver is creeping the train in, and that bird won't move for nothing!! XD That bird musta been deaf!!!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom