Monorail Pics.....

nace888

I actually drove out to this location a short time after these photos were posted only to find they were already gone. Still haven't figured out where they went. Probably scrapped.

Hopefully someone took the opportunity to reuse them SOMEHOW...

montyz81

Hopefully someone took the opportunity to reuse them SOMEHOW...
I think i that were the case, you would see pictures of them somewhere on the internet. I suspect there is only one MK IV left and it is "Ole Red", the front car/cab that is.

Tater48

1zlyq2x.jpg

nace888

I think i that were the case, you would see pictures of them somewhere on the internet. I suspect there is only one MK IV left and it is "Ole Red", the front car/cab that is.

Very true...

Here is the newest addition to my drawings!!

picture.php

The bubbles go like this.

Mark IV: ''SON, I DO NOT WANT YOU SPEEDING ON THE BEAMS!!''

Mark VI: ''BUT DAD, I WASN'T SPEED--!!

Mark IV: ''I SAID NO SPEEDING!!''
''THAT'S HOW YOUR SISTER GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT AT DISNEYLAND, THE NERVE!!''

I had to post the lines, I accidentally cut them in the picture...

Tom

Beta Return
Is this in Vegas?? If not, which one is this? The train looks solid black...

Also, if anyone has a lil request drawing wise, I'll take a whack at them!

Did they build a Contemporary in Vegas too? ;)

I believe that's Tronorail at the MK station, Resort Loop.

nace888

Couldn't they use it somewhere as a tram? Put a cab on the back of the car so it's a single car of sorts??

peachykeen

Did they build a Contemporary in Vegas too? ;)

I believe that's Tronorail at the MK station, Resort Loop.

Looks like it! Which makes that a relatively rare picture, as Coral was never supposed to operate on Resort's while it had the wrap on. In addition to the "theme" not fitting the resorts, when it was on that beam, the light-cycles were going backwards!

It was only run on Resort beam a few days the entire time, when they were desperately short trains.

parkmonky

Looks like it! Which makes that a relatively rare picture, as Coral was never supposed to operate on Resort's while it had the wrap on. In addition to the "theme" not fitting the resorts, when it was on that beam, the light-cycles were going backwards!

It was only run on Resort beam a few days the entire time, when they were desperately short trains.

I believe the train looks black because of the lighting/ exposure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom