Monorail Peach will be added to the fleet at Walt Disney World this fall

montyz81

Any chance of WDW getting one like this?

gallery001.jpg
I sure hope not. That is not a unique design to Tokyo Disneyland. It is also run by public transportation in Tokyo and it is ugly as sin!

mickey2008.1

Just got back from the world, and had a conversation with a few Monorail CM's. All they had to say is that it will be peach and will make its official opening appearance on October 1st.

wdw71fan

^Hello gorgeous!

Looks nice, though the picture makes it look more yellow if anything.

you wouldn't believe how much it DOESN'T change the color.. thats pretty dang close to reality in that shot... it's VERY yellow looking.. side by side with yellow, it'll look a shade darker, otherwise... yellow.

Here's a better one closer up:

AmNJ1.jpg

DonaldDoleWhip

Eh, I don't love it. It doesn't really register to me as a different color from yellow. Perhaps "peach" is slightly more muted than yellow, and I'm not a fan of muted colors.

Obviously it's not a big deal though. I just hope I'll be able to recognize it when I see it.

Is it too late to add deltas? I think that would help.

Clamman73

I don't see it "yellow" on my macbook...The color peach is gonna be somewhat close to it, but maybe I'll get to see it this weekend in person with my own eyes...

Just looking at a pic of coral, I think the peach is a lighter version of coral...

montyz81

Ok there they go again. Does anyone see the square D???? So frustrating that they left it off both trains. Sorry, It is just my pet peeve. It belongs on all 12 trains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom