Monorail Peach will be added to the fleet at Walt Disney World this fall

nace888

Pictures Peachy? How did it look (if you even saw it)?

The family is whole again!! Just with different colors...

RED
ORANGE
CORAL
PEACH
YELLOW
LIME
GREEN
TEAL
BLUE
BLACK
SILVER
GOLD

Although, I am still curious as to why they chose Peach and not Maroon...

wdw71fan

Pictures Peachy? How did it look (if you even saw it)?

The family is whole again!! Just with different colors...

RED
ORANGE
CORAL
PEACH
YELLOW
LIME
GREEN
TEAL
BLUE
BLACK
SILVER
GOLD

Although, I am still curious as to why they chose Peach and not Maroon...

there were concerns of color-fade for maroon.... thats the #1 reason.

Cosmic Commando

Why would maroon fade any worse than any other color, including - specifically - black?
This is probably not it, but in John Hench's book, he mentions that purple is tricky to work with because either the red or blue (can't remember which) pigment fades quickly. I'm assuming maroon is somewhere in the purple family. But then again, they actually had a purple monorail, so who knows?

InsiderImagine

Just got word from my source that:

DisneyParksBlog will post a story about the new monorail. (I know who cares)

However, a VERY exciting update is coming within the next couple weeks. A BIG story (that I'm also surprise has been underwraps) and Disney will officially announce the opening date for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and Storybook Circus all within the next couple weeks.

The BIG story is not as exciting as Avatarland but it can be, depending on who you ask.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes

However, a VERY exciting update is coming within the next couple weeks. A BIG story (that I'm also surprise has been underwraps) and Disney will officially announce the opening date for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and Storybook Circus all within the next couple weeks.

The BIG story is not as exciting as Avatarland but it can be, depending on who you ask.

update about what? the monorails? or something else?

wdw71fan

i don't know the science behind the whole 'maroon will fade' thing, but I CAN tell you that is one of the reasons it was not used..

RSoxNo1

So we're getting a 5th park?

s8film40

i don't know the science behind the whole 'maroon will fade' thing, but I CAN tell you that is one of the reasons it was not used..

I seriously doubt that is a reason it wasn't used, it's more likely that's just one of the excuses they come up with for when people ask why they didn't choose that color.

Jorodi25

An updated Universe of Energy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom