Rumor Moana E-Ticket Ride to Adventureland

Sneakman

Fire Moutnain. Was always holding out hope that the concept would be revived someday. Some things are not meant to be though unfortunately.
At least now I can move on to even more foolish wishing for the revival of an even more unlikely revival of an unbuilt concept , like the Great Muppet Movie Ride!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I hope they get rid of that awful alladin spinner and redo that area to something tropical

1. Aladdin could be set in Arabia or South Eastern Asia. And good portion of those lands are south of the Tropic of Cancer. So, Aladdin could indeed be "Tropical."

2. The PotC, at least how it exists in DL, is located by New Orleans, which is not tropical.

The point being: it's not Tropical Land. ;)

Last edited:

Marc Davis Fan

Remember, Shanghai Pirates tech doesn’t necessarily mean Shanghai Pirates scale, though. I sure hope it does in this case, though, as MK desperately needs a modern superstar e-ticket (it’s an embarrassment that the park people most associate with “Disney” is the only one lacking that).

And for God’s sake, please, please, please remove the spinner. It has been single-handedly ruining the immersion of Adventureland for over two decades now!

Sir_Cliff

Fire Island (or whatever it was called) expansion plot. Expect an E-ticket level with POSSIBLE Shanghai pirates tech.
Ah, so this means the Fire Island ride is cancelled? :(

1721560923876.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom