Rumor Moana E-Ticket Ride to Adventureland

ToTBellHop

It’s also ruined traffic flow.
Can we really say that decades later? Traffic flow is traffic flow and I’ve yet to experience an easy-to-navigate Adventureland in a castle park. It kind of adds to the “crowded jungle city of hovels” feel. If it wasn’t jam packed, people would think the Liki Tiki water was safe to drink instead of “definitely 5% diarrhea water”.

EricsBiscuit

Remember, Shanghai Pirates tech doesn’t necessarily mean Shanghai Pirates scale, though. I sure hope it does in this case, though, as MK desperately needs a modern superstar e-ticket (it’s an embarrassment that the park people most associate with “Disney” is the only one lacking that).

And for God’s sake, please, please, please remove the spinner. It has been single-handedly ruining the immersion of Adventureland for over two decades now!
Why remove the spinner? The park needs more rides, not less. The traffic flow is not an issue and neither is the “immersion.”

C33Mom

Aladdin also deserves more than a slapped together overlay of a small section of Adventureland. If you've been to TDS or DLP, you know Disney is capable of a more elaborate, cohesive fantasy Arabian environment.

But asking for that now would just be a monkey paw's wish that gets the property dumped in World Showcase.
Yikes, hadn’t considered that. The best possible defense of the current Aladdin spinner ride is: do you want to leave it where it is or do you want to [allocate budget to] move it to the courtyard in the Morocco pavilion?

Epcot82Guy

The original DAK plans had a spinner, and I would love to see carpets move and become that. It looked like a much more realized thing and would give a little more visual to the area (plus free up the plaza a bit more).

And I think this can work fine alongside JoW. I do wish JoW could be moved (physically) and leaned a little more into the "inspired by" note. But it's one of the better Epcot adds from the renovation, coming from a pretty big purist. It's just not in the right spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom