Rumor Moana E-Ticket Ride to Adventureland

SilentWindODoom

Pass. I was always told Fire / Bald /Atlantis were similar and wanted to use a proprietary under then above track system.

That sounds like what I've heard of the Beastly Kingdom dragon ride. Was it all basically the same ride system looking for a way to implement it?

They access Frontierland along the parade route next to Splash that other ride.

My concern was actually going the other way. With how small the bathroom and stroller parker entrances are and how low the Adventureland sign is, the gate in Caribbean Plaza seems like the only way to get emergency vehicles into Adventureland after coming in through that parade route.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks anyways. When I originally heard the concept for Fire Mountain, my assumption was some sort of method where the car itself had two sets of wheel boogies (one on the bottom and one on the top) and somewhere along the ride, it would transition between a track below you and a track above you (with the orientation of the car itself never changing)
That was it in a nutshell.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My concern was actually going the other way. With how small the bathroom and stroller parker entrances are and how low the Adventureland sign is, the gate in Caribbean Plaza seems like the only way to get emergency vehicles into Adventureland after coming in through that parade route.
They’d get to Adventureland along the pathway next to PotC

dreamfinding

Conservatively 10,000 square feet, however if they wanted to go all out there is about 30,000 square feet to work with back there.
Just to confirm - we are talking about the patch of trees immediately behind JC?

What about the massive swath of land next to the waterway? Too much of a PITA to build there?

Nickm2022

Just to confirm - we are talking about the patch of trees immediately behind JC?

What about the massive swath of land next to the waterway? Too much of a PITA to build there?
Yes, behind Pirates and Jungle Cruise, with the walkway back their being between the two attractions like with Indy in DL.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
But... I'm talking about if that works as a backup in the event that Moana takes over the access road.

Unless of course there's another way of getting to Moana that they have in mind. 🤔
I’d assume some pruning of Jungle Cruise like Anaheim did if something were to use the plot. PotC service access would also need to be maintained.

Unless it ends up being (another) makeover

wedenterprises

That sounds like what I've heard of the Beastly Kingdom dragon ride. Was it all basically the same ride system looking for a way to implement it?

This was my initial concern with using the current access road between PoTC and JC as a guest path, but it makes sense that emergency vehicles would still use it anyways. In fact a slightly widened pathway would only help the situation.

wedenterprises

Screen Shot 2024-06-12 at 9.18.52 AM.png

So there's actually more space between the road and the JC water than I realized. Lots to work with, but it may require some changes to JC in that area, depending on how close you get to show scenes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom