MJ's Posse

jesserin

Fantasmic!329 said:
Cheetos are yummy. :slurp:

They now make them in 100 Calorie Packs. (Trying to eat less, yadda yadda. :( )

yay! :) I love the 100 Cal Pack Cheetos! Those are a treat! :) LOL! (They also make 100 Cal pack fudge rounds... now that's a nice treat for dieters too!)

:D

BTW... Hi everyone! :) hope y'all are having a good night! My internet is messing up again - so I'll do my best to stay connected but no guarentee's... :) LOL!

Pongo

jesserin said:
yay! :) I love the 100 Cal Pack Cheetos! Those are a treat! :) LOL! (They also make 100 Cal pack fudge rounds... now that's a nice treat for dieters too!)

:D

BTW... Hi everyone! :) hope y'all are having a good night! My internet is messing up again - so I'll do my best to stay connected but no guarentee's... :) LOL!

Hi Jess.

If you're still here :lookaroun

Nemo14

Good morning! I have the day off today!!:sohappy: DD also has the day off today! :sohappy: DH and DS are working at MIL's house today! :sohappy: Life is good!!:sohappy:

tigsmom

Morning all! :wave:

Not much computer time with the kids and the hubby home. Hope everyone is doing well...did I miss anything important?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good morning! I have the day off today!!:sohappy: DD also has the day off today! :sohappy: DH and DS are working at MIL's house today! :sohappy: Life is good!!:sohappy:

Now this sounds like a day! :sohappy:

jesserin

hey guys!!! i'm with you today betty! I'm off to meet my MIL for lunch and some shopping... should be fun! :) hope y'all have a great day! LOL!!!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning everyone. We weren't able to take MJ to her EEG after all, she isn't feeling well, so they didn't want to chance putting her under general anesthesia.... She is still sleeping, which tells me how crummy she feels :(

We had a good weekend, we met a great family with deaf grandparents and spent most of the weekend with them I got a lot of practice signing. MJ had two kids to play with most of the time. Our Generic Spring Holiday cards were a hit, I passed out over a hundred of them... After a while I started asking people to put them in the breakrooms so more people could see them :) I also started printing our stories that have been written about CM's in the CM forum I moderate on DWT and taking them to them or their managers, that is going really well, they all loved that!

MJ got a private meet and greet with Mickey Mouse last night. The cast of BatB and Mulch Sweat and Shears LOVED the pictures that I printed out for them of them with MJ!

I did have a bummer Sat night... my friend Adam came over to help me sort pins (whic we got all done and was great!) I also had my freind Crystal over and she and MJ did some pin trading. While she was here, Crystal logged into her account at Pin Pics and I didn't realize it, so I entered all of MJ's pins into her account by mistake, so I have to start ALL over, sigh... I have about 200 pins to enter and sort :( We had some teriffic character interactions this weekend, the Pink Mystic Force Ranger knew sign language, the white Dino Thunder Ranger made a special point of coming to see MJ at the parade, MJ got to meet Indy and Marion at the IJSS, a LOT fo the chanracters signed I Love You at us during the parade, MJ fell asleep last night during Spectro, but many of the characters blew her (or I) kisses or came over to see her anyway (so special) We are so blessed to have the ability to do this with her.

MJ is up now, so I will sign off for now, we are home all day today and resting (I have a Dr's appt tomorrow) so I'll be around most of the day (in between renetering pins and taking care of MJ.....)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom