MJ's Posse

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Sounds like fun Betty, Jess and Lizzy!

Hope to see you soon Dot and Joanna

Morning Mad, long time no see... I've missed a lot recently too, what is going on with us is above...MJ's EEG is rescscheduled to May 2nd. I've been told my cholesterol is 258, even on a low fat diet and meds :( I guess they'll be chaging my meds tomorrow...I'll let everyone know...I ordered the ramp for our van, it should be here anytime!

Good morning Connor! Juggles, are you feeling better?

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Morning everyone. We weren't able to take MJ to her EEG after all, she isn't feeling well, so they didn't want to chance putting her under general anesthesia.... She is still sleeping, which tells me how crummy she feels :(

We had a good weekend, we met a great family with deaf grandparents and spent most of the weekend with them I got a lot of practice signing. MJ had two kids to play with most of the time. Our Generic Spring Holiday cards were a hit, I passed out over a hundred of them... After a while I started asking people to put them in the breakrooms so more people could see them :) I also started printing our stories that have been written about CM's in the CM forum I moderate on DWT and taking them to them or their managers, that is going really well, they all loved that!

MJ got a private meet and greet with Mickey Mouse last night. The cast of BatB and Mulch Sweat and Shears LOVED the pictures that I printed out for them of them with MJ!

I did have a bummer Sat night... my friend Adam came over to help me sort pins (whic we got all done and was great!) I also had my freind Crystal over and she and MJ did some pin trading. While she was here, Crystal logged into her account at Pin Pics and I didn't realize it, so I entered all of MJ's pins into her account by mistake, so I have to start ALL over, sigh... I have about 200 pins to enter and sort :( We had some teriffic character interactions this weekend, the Pink Mystic Force Ranger knew sign language, the white Dino Thunder Ranger made a special point of coming to see MJ at the parade, MJ got to meet Indy and Marion at the IJSS, a LOT fo the chanracters signed I Love You at us during the parade, MJ fell asleep last night during Spectro, but many of the characters blew her (or I) kisses or came over to see her anyway (so special) We are so blessed to have the ability to do this with her.

MJ is up now, so I will sign off for now, we are home all day today and resting (I have a Dr's appt tomorrow) so I'll be around most of the day (in between renetering pins and taking care of MJ.....)

Sounds like your weekend had its ups and downs. Glad to hear the cards were a hit. :) I was thinking about your Dr.s appointment today - poor MJ. Hope she feels better!

You guys wanna see Spectro together? That would be so neat!! I've got it down on our schedule for Monday night. We've still got to get our meet n greet nailed down :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Sounds like your weekend had its ups and downs. Glad to hear the cards were a hit. :) I was thinking about your Dr.s appointment today - poor MJ. Hope she feels better!

You guys wanna see Spectro together? That would be so neat!! I've got it down on our schedule for Monday night. We've still got to get our meet n greet nailed down :wave:

Spectro is always a must do for us! Remind me of your plans again... I think we had the same parks planned for the same days Sun and Mon and then we were going to try to meet up with Jess and Lizy on Tues or Thurs with you guys meeting me in the diabled lot to unload mine and MJ's chairs...

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Spectro is always a must do for us! Remind me of your plans again... I think we had the same parks planned for the same days Sun and Mon and then we were going to try to meet up with Jess and Lizy on Tues or Thurs with you guys meeting me in the diabled lot to unload mine and MJ's chairs...

I think we're meeting in AK on Sunday the 30th, and MGM on Monday the 1st - which we could modify to include Spectro, or depending on MJ, one or the other.

I know Jess said she was busy those two days. But I don't remember which were the "good" days with her...:veryconfu

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I think we're meeting in AK on Sunday the 30th, and MGM on Monday the 1st - which we could modify to include Spectro, or depending on MJ, one or the other.

I know Jess said she was busy those two days. But I don't remember which were the "good" days with her...:veryconfu

We can probably do Spectro on the AK day :D Those work well together ususally. She is available Tues and Thurs.

OT: MJ has a scraf wrapped around her legs and is pretending to be a mermaid!!!:lol: :D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
You mean it's possible to make food without specific directions? :veryconfu

:lookaroun

:lookaroun

I do all the time... in fact, it's the best way for me to cook, recipes are over rated (except for bread baking)....

(doing that catch up thing again... :lookaroun not sure how far I'll get before I give up! :lookaroun )

Yellow Shoes

I always make bread without a recipe.

But I don't use a bread machine--I use my Kitchen Aid mixer and stop frequently to pull, squeeze, and inspect the dough.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Sounds like fun Betty, Jess and Lizzy!

Hope to see you soon Dot and Joanna

Morning Mad, long time no see... I've missed a lot recently too, what is going on with us is above...MJ's EEG is rescscheduled to May 2nd. I've been told my cholesterol is 258, even on a low fat diet and meds :( I guess they'll be chaging my meds tomorrow...I'll let everyone know...I ordered the ramp for our van, it should be here anytime!

Good morning Connor! Juggles, are you feeling better?

Katie's is still very high and she is too young for meds. I recently read an article (can't remember where) that 2 Kiwis a day will lower it within 2 weeks! :eek: I've gotten the kiwis, now I have to remind her to eat them. Do you like Kiwis at all? It may be worth a shot. Anything is better than more meds.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
I do all the time... in fact, it's the best way for me to cook, recipes are over rated (except for bread baking)....

(doing that catch up thing again... :lookaroun not sure how far I'll get before I give up! :lookaroun )

Right...recipes are really just suggestions. I rarely follow one word for word more than once. Baking is different though, I always follow the recipe for breads and cakes...at least in amounts of things. I've been known to use oj instead of water in a cake mix and things like that.

Uponastar

Bonny, it sounds like you guys had a great Easter!
(When did I actually talk to you last? Seems like forever ago!)
Give the Princess a great big hug from me, please!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Yellow Shoes said:
I always make bread without a recipe.

But I don't use a bread machine--I use my Kitchen Aid mixer and stop frequently to pull, squeeze, and inspect the dough.

Cool! I wish I had a Kitchen Aid, someday :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Right...recipes are really just suggestions. I rarely follow one word for word more than once. Baking is different though, I always follow the recipe for breads and cakes...at least in amounts of things. I've been known to use oj instead of water in a cake mix and things like that.

Yup, me too, exactly :D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Bonny, it sounds like you guys had a great Easter!
(When did I actually talk to you last? Seems like forever ago!)
Give the Princess a great big hug from me, please!

I will! It does seem like forever, I've missed you! It was a nice weekend :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Me too. But even if I did have one, I wouldn't know where to store it. I've got 4 square inches of counter space. :hammer:

I hate that... my last kitchen was like that... I love my kitchen here, compared to the one in Altamonte Springs it seems huge! The one in AS was 6 feet by 6 feet....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom