MJ's Posse

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I hate that... my last kitchen was like that... I love my kitchen here, compared to the one in Altamonte Springs it seems huge! The one in AS was 6 feet by 6 feet....

Once you take away the counter space occupied by the microwave, the coffee pot and the toaster oven, I literally have a 1 1/2'' by 2'' space to do all of my prep work. I guess it does have the up-side of making me organized. Otherwise I would never get any cooking done.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I am thinking of making MJ an account on pin pics with pins she needs to copmlete series or pins she says she wants so that others can see... what do you think?

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
We had a good weekend, we met a great family with deaf grandparents and spent most of the weekend with them I got a lot of practice signing. MJ had two kids to play with most of the time. Our Generic Spring Holiday cards were a hit, I passed out over a hundred of them... After a while I started asking people to put them in the breakrooms so more people could see them :) I also started printing our stories that have been written about CM's in the CM forum I moderate on DWT and taking them to them or their managers, that is going really well, they all loved that!
We had some teriffic character interactions this weekend, the Pink Mystic Force Ranger knew sign language, the white Dino Thunder Ranger made a special point of coming to see MJ at the parade, MJ got to meet Indy and Marion at the IJSS, a LOT fo the chanracters signed I Love You at us during the parade, MJ fell asleep last night during Spectro, but many of the characters blew her (or I) kisses or came over to see her anyway (so special) We are so blessed to have the ability to do this with her.
THat is awesome. I'm getting plent of practice signing myself :lol: Everyday.
In fact, at times I find that I forget to talk when hearing people walk in the room. Creating lots of work sheets and things for the kids. I love them all of course. Today we took out the Balzac and they had a blast with it. Anyone know the sign name for Buzz Lightyear? I really need a book of Disney sign names for characters.
I miss you guys a lot.

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
All right, I suppose.

PM me if it's "something" I can help with. ;) :lol:

I wish it were.... It's just frustrating co-workers.... like the one across the hall who has obviously never heard of using a tissue. :hurl:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Katie's is still very high and she is too young for meds. I recently read an article (can't remember where) that 2 Kiwis a day will lower it within 2 weeks! :eek: I've gotten the kiwis, now I have to remind her to eat them. Do you like Kiwis at all? It may be worth a shot. Anything is better than more meds.

I love Kiwi's and am going to the store Thursday, I'll pick some up!

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
I wish it were.... It's just frustrating co-workers.... like the one across the hall who has obviously never heard of using a tissue. :hurl:

:lol: You would have hated to be around me the past few days, then. Major head cold. :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
THat is awesome. I'm getting plent of practice signing myself :lol: Everyday.
In fact, at times I find that I forget to talk when hearing people walk in the room. Creating lots of work sheets and things for the kids. I love them all of course. Today we took out the Balzac and they had a blast with it. Anyone know the sign name for Buzz Lightyear? I really need a book of Disney sign names for characters.
I miss you guys a lot.

I'll ask about buzz for you...

Are the sheets you are doing things that would be good for MJ too?

I guess I had better get my butt working more on my sign, although the family that I was with siad I was doung great! :D

I saw SGE this weekend, I am going to write to Disney, that should *really* be blosed captioned, it would be easy to do... The CM made sure the restraint thing didn't touch my shoulder so it didn't hurt, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

We miss you a lot too...we need to investigate Sorenson too, that family wants to keep in touch with us and they have Sorenson, how do we set that up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom