MJ's Posse

Nemo14

The thing is they've been living together for so long, that there's really nothing "special" anymore - and she's always had the attitude that she's so much better than the rest of us, so anything we suggest is nonsense anyway. I'm already dreading this wedding! :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
The thing is they've been living together for so long, that there's really nothing "special" anymore - and she's always had the attitude that she's so much better than the rest of us, so anything we suggest is nonsense anyway. I'm already dreading this wedding! :lol:

Oh dear. :lookaroun
Every family has at least one! :rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
The thing is they've been living together for so long, that there's really nothing "special" anymore - and she's always had the attitude that she's so much better than the rest of us, so anything we suggest is nonsense anyway. I'm already dreading this wedding!

Ah, I thought that's what you meant by "she knows much more than us." Don't dread the wedding - look at it as a source of amusement. :rolleyes: :lol:

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Ah, I thought that's what you meant by "she knows much more than us." Don't dread the wedding - look at it as a source of amusement. :rolleyes: :lol:
I agree with you there, but that whole family just has that attitude. Do you believe they were discussing how much $$ they'd make at the wedding, guest by guest, who would give them big bucks?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I agree with you there, but that whole family just has that attitude. Do you believe they were discussing how much $$ they'd make at the wedding, guest by guest, who would give them big bucks?

*shakes head*
Nothing surprises me anymore.
People have become so. . . material.
It's sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom