MJ's Posse

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So is everyone all in agreement now about the place for the reception?

Fiance doesn't see the place till tomorrow night, but we think he'll be in agreement.
Yesterday, the girls and I picked May 13th as the first wedding dress shopping day.
I'm really looking forward to that!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Morning!

Well, Easter is over. We spent Easter dinner with the in-laws, and we're going back today since it's my BIL's birthday. Why we couldn't celebrate that yesterday, I don't know. :hammer:
Sounds like my in-laws too - like you just can't get enough of them!
One niece's birthday is the weekend after Thanksgiving, but heaven forbid we just celebrate it while we're there on Thursday (mind you, she'26, certainly old enough to understand)

BTW - Hi Bunny!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning!

Well, Easter is over. We spent Easter dinner with the in-laws, and we're going back today since it's my BIL's birthday. Why we couldn't celebrate that yesterday, I don't know. :hammer:

A double whammy! :lol:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Fiance doesn't see the place till tomorrow night, but we think he'll be in agreement.
Yesterday, the girls and I picked May 13th as the first wedding dress shopping day.
Sounds like a lot of fun - I love shopping with my daughter - now.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:

You'll be bringing the camera, right?? Make sure to take plenty of pictures! I wanna go shopping again, even if it is vicariously... :wave:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
BTW - Hi Bunny!

Morning! :wave:

Sounds like everyone had a happy Easter. It didn't rain here for what seemed like the first time since I was a kid. I actually got to wear an Easter Dress! It's always too cold to do that! :eek:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
You'll be bringing the camera, right?? Make sure to take plenty of pictures! I wanna go shopping again, even if it is vicariously... :wave:

I don't know if I can take pictures while sobbing uncontrollably. :lookaroun
If not, I'll give you all the details at least.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I don't know if I can take pictures while sobbing uncontrollably. :lookaroun
If not, I'll give you all the details at least.

It's funny, I was waaaay too business-like to cry. I was scruinizing every detail. Mom was more emotional than I was.

Nemo14

I tried to offer advice (actually Bunny's advice) to my niece yesterday about wedding dresses, but she knows soooo much more than the rest of us anyway. She wants to lose 50 pounds before the wedding (summer '07), so she's not even thinking about dresses yet (she says while stuffing yet another brownie into her mouth). Then when I asked about honeymoon plans, she said they're considering Thailand or maybe Australia. She wants to go somewhere where she can "explore", but he wants to go somewhere where he just realx on a beach. I suggested WDW and got laughed at. :(
All in all, it was a long day!

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Wonderful! Everyone on my side of the family was there (thats a rare thing) and there was sooo much yummy food.

How was your day?

My day was wonderful, too!
Just our girls, their guys and me and George.
And great food.
What more could I ask for?

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I tried to offer advice (actually Bunny's advice) to my niece yesterday about wedding dresses, but she knows soooo much more than the rest of us anyway. She wants to lose 50 pounds before the wedding (summer '07), so she's not even thinking about dresses yet (she says while stuffing yet another brownie into her mouth). Then when I asked about honeymoon plans, she said they're considering Thailand or maybe Australia. She wants to go somewhere where she can "explore", but he wants to go somewhere where he just realx on a beach. I suggested WDW and got laughed at. :(

Uh oh. I've known a few "I'm going to lose a lot of weight" brides in my time. It always ends up with frantic alterations at the last minute.

And Man, would I have loved to go someplace like Fiji or Thailand, but several thousand dollars in airfare wasn't in our budget! Have they considered a cruise? It's "adventurous" and yet relaxing.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:

I wish her luck with that 50 pounds. :rolleyes:
Places to explore? Beaches? At WDW? :eek:
What were you thinking Betty?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom