MJ's Lucky Charms

Pongo

OK - call them what you will (but they're jimmies to me!)
How was the strawberry thing?

There wasn't really much to do :lol:

But I had some barbeque and some chocolate dipped strawberries and looked at artsy stuff. We also saw our friend Paul and a math teacher there. And my pastor :lol:

Our little town can get boring sometimes, but it's pretty fun to see people you know at the Strawberry Festival.

Nemo14

There wasn't really much to do :lol:

But I had some barbeque and some chocolate dipped strawberries and looked at artsy stuff. We also saw our friend Paul and a math teacher there. And my pastor :lol:

Our little town can get boring sometimes, but it's pretty fun to see people you know at the Strawberry Festival.
Sounds like the "Old Home Days" in my hometown. Boring as can be, but everyone goes....

Pongo

Sounds like the "Old Home Days" in my hometown. Boring as can be, but everyone goes....

Yep. I'll miss it when I go off to college :(

Anway. I'm going to go eat some food and read. I'm exausted after cleaning my room and such. I'll be back later :wave:

theladybadger

Don't be so hard on yourself, Rachael! (Have you heard my ranting over a stupid family issue since last night?) :hammer:
You were upset and you took it out on a friend. . .who hasn't done that?
She'll forgive you. It's what friends do.
As far as your family problems. . .things will come into perspective. Your grandma is probably in the best place for her right now. You will all adjust to her being there.
I'm sorry about the car insurance issue. . .You can't change it, so don't stress over it.
((HUGS))

Believe me when I say: I know where you're coming from. My grandpa died this past June, and Grandma's in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. Last month, it got to the point where she didn't remember my name. :(

((HUGS)) Danny!
See Rachael. . .
There's always someone here to listen and understand.

Thanks for the support, guys. I appreciate it. As for how serious my grandma's Alzheimer's is, we too have to constantly remind her of our names and who we are. Especially since she asks the same questions 5-10 in a row due to the fact that she has terrible short term memory. It started about 7 years ago but in the past 2-3 years it has really gotten bad. We even had to remind her constantly at my grandfather's funeral who had died, which was really sad (he was my mom's stepdad, her real father died when she was 12).

In happier news, I just learned the reason why El Rio del Tiempo is closed for refurbishment: it's being re-themed with "The Three Caballeros." While I am a HUGE fan of this Disney movie, I hope they keep some of the historical aspects of the ride in as the purpose of the pavilions in World Showcase is to learn about the countries. (I learned this from allears.net).

Disnut

Good morning everyone. Hope your Sat went good. Mine was a good day. When enjoyed going to the greyhound races but we didn't win anything. We definitly lost more than we won, but we laughed alot. Then we went to the beach for a few minutes. We found out some infomation on the place where we are going to stay in the summer. We also found out that we miss fishing more than what we thought. :lol: See ya'll later.:wave: Have a great day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom