MJ's Lucky Charms

Pongo

:lol: Hmmm... Very much so?! Wow. :lol:

Well I'm glad. :) I hate see'in you down. :kiss:

Are you knockin' my speech?

Late to the party again? :D

Story of my life :rolleyes:

Dan said:
Definitely going to both parks, on Tuesday/Wednesday. Possibly Thursday, so I'll have plenty of time to do everything.

Say... you'd probably know quite a bit about crowds during March Break, seeing as how your state gets invaded annually. :lol: How were they in the past, around this time?

Sidenote: 3 people in my first class alone will be visiting UO during the week, so I hope you mention low numbers.

P.S. Staying at Royal Pacific, so I get Universal Express to boot.

I actually know nothing about crowds at the parks around March Break :lookaroun :lol: Sorry.

And Royal Pacific is nice. I didn't think it was anything too special. They had a cool pool, though. And a nice California Cobb Salad. And lots of frogs everywhere :lol:

Uponastar

Darn. :lookaroun

Heck, only reason we're going is for my sister's prospective college tour for Eckerd. I'm happy enough already!

Speaking of which... I'm proud to announce that my sister WILL be attending Eckerd College in August. :D :D :D

Yay! :sohappy:
Congrats to Danny's sister!

jesserin

Poor Jess! :kiss:
I'm betting this will be it for a while!
Your little family is staying put!

*sigh* I surely hope so. I'm ready for Lizzy to have some stability again. I'm amazed at how durable she seems to be. She just rolls with the punches... but I'm tired of dropping her off at nanny's house almost every day. I miss my girl, and I know she misses me. :eek:

One more day. Just one more day. :D

Uponastar

Have I told you lately that you have a heart the size of Texas?! You're amazing Dot. That man would have completely set me into a tizzy... but here you are handling it all with grace and thoughtfulness. :)

You're special Dot. :kiss: Love you!

Thanks Jess. :kiss:
That was so nice of you to say.
Between the hugs from you and Fishy, and everyone's support (Not to mention the super-duper extra-tight hug I got from George a little while ago) I think I might be starting to feel a bit better! :)

Uponastar

*sigh* I surely hope so. I'm ready for Lizzy to have some stability again. I'm amazed at how durable she seems to be. She just rolls with the punches... but I'm tired of dropping her off at nanny's house almost every day. I miss my girl, and I know she misses me. :eek:

One more day. Just one more day. :D

I bet normalcy sounds pretty nice about now!
Nothing like routine!

jesserin

Thanks Jess. :kiss:
That was so nice of you to say.
Between the hugs from you and Fishy, and everyone's support (Not to mention the super-duper extra-tight hug I got from George a little while ago) I think I might be starting to feel a bit better! :)

I hope so.
(I meant every word. :kiss:)

Sundae.jpg

Just in case all the hugs didn't quite cut it. :lookaroun :D

jesserin

I bet normalcy sounds pretty nice about now!
Nothing like routine!

:lol: Yes. I've decided to turn over a new leaf in this house. I'm going to be a neat freak for once! :sohappy: :lookaroun :lol: I have a knack for putting everything in storage boxes and hiding it in the attic... from now on Goodwill and I will be on a first name basis! :lol:

I FIXED IT.
*giggle*

Luke said:
Oh, but it did.

LOL I love a good trip to the library too... And I love that their are other people out there like me. ;)

Uponastar

:lol: Yes. I've decided to turn over a new leaf in this house. I'm going to be a neat freak for once! :sohappy: :lookaroun :lol: I have a knack for putting everything in storage boxes and hiding it in the attic... from now on Goodwill and I will be on a first name basis! :lol:

George and I got used to not keeping stuff we don't use or want. Every so often we go through our things and either trash what we don't use or give it away. We hate clutter!

Okay, I'm going to go clean out my room. No fun.

Have a good day everyone! :wave:

Bye Luke! :wave:

jesserin

George and I got used to not keeping stuff we don't use or want. Every so often we go through our things and either trash what we don't use or give it away. We hate clutter!

Speaking of getting rid of clutter... how in the world did we accumulate so much stuff in 3 months?! GEEZ.

*sigh* I probably need to keep packing... but frankly I don't want to. :lookaroun

Guess that new leaf is a slow turn over. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom