MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Fruit here lasts about a day and a half, even in the fridge, veggies too, it stinks. I was so spoiled in CA, I lived in farm country, fresh everything...

MJ and I have runny noses, grrrrrr

We were supposed to go out to the parks this evening, but Andrew left the house with my chair in the van, so it isn't charged.......

MJ hasn't let me do a single thing on her website......
Fresh fruit and veggies are finally in season here - I love this time of year! Now if it were only ten or twelve degrees cooler!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Dave doesn't think so...

Joey and George have an understanding.
She goes to him when she wants to play rough and he doesn't get upset when she bites him.
It seems to work for them. :)
She comes to me for cuddles. But only when it's her idea.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Joey and George have an understanding.
She goes to him when she wants to play rough and he doesn't get upset when she bites him.
It seems to work for them. :)
She comes to me for cuddles. But only when it's her idea.
Thelma and Louise avoid Dave - could be that glare he gives them. They both have to come in for cuddles when I go to bed though, then Louise sleeps at the foot of the bed, while Thelma hides under the nightstand.

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
I agree Betty, that would make it nearly perfect here... it's 93 w/52% humidity...
It's supposed to go over 100 here by Wednesday. I told Dave this morning that I was going to fly to FL to cool off!

MommytoMJM

LOL, don't do that, the temp maybe lower, but the heat index is the same, sigh...

MJ is now laying on the other couch...

Did either of you look at the new pics from yesterday or today? Any requests for types of pics, I am trying to decide what to upload tonight.

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
LOL, don't do that, the temp maybe lower, but the heat index is the same, sigh...

MJ is now laying on the other couch...

Did either of you look at the new pics from yesterday or today? Any requests for types of pics, I am trying to decide what to upload tonight.
I checked out the entertainment pics this morning. Nice job on those!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Bye Betty, have a good wrok

Dot, are there any pics you especially want to see?

Hmmm. . . I love all pics with the Princess in them!
Seems I can't get enough of her!
I just want to pinch those cheeks!

MommytoMJM

Okay, let me see if I can work on some that focus on her :) I have to make sure they are all the right direction and stuff before I upload them, you'll probaby like the file entitled JustCuteKidPics they aren't necessarily Dinsey, just cute MJ pics

MommytoMJM

What is new with you, it's so quiet around here

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

Bash, Bash, Bash....

(Did I mention that Flood Control doesn't apply to admins at my site?)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
What is new with you, it's so quiet around here

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

Bash, Bash, Bash....

(Did I mention that Flood Control doesn't apply to admins at my site?)

Yes you did!
I'm so happy for you! :)

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Afternoon, Weather Dude!
(I almost submitted it as Dud! :eek: :lol: :lookaroun )

More rain?
We're in the soup here!

Yeah, same here. (Gee, thanks for the Dud comment. :rolleyes: :lol: ) With the humidity, I wouldn't be too surprised if they cancelled our game tonight...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom