MJ's Family of Friends

Disnut

Uponastar said:
You should see him in there!

"Dot I can't find my socks" (circle, circle, circle)
The socks are in the same bin in his closet that they've been in since we moved in here 6 years ago! And the closet is just big enough for him to turn around in! :rolleyes:

My DH is that way in the kithen. Susan where is the bowls, or the cereal or whatever. :hammer:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I bought dave 8 pairs of identical dress socks. Every school day morning he sits there and asks me, "Do these socks match each other"?

Kinda makes you wonder how they function outside the front door on their own, doesn't it?

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I bet she's not nervous tonight, but will be tomorrow!
She's probably having fun and going with the flow.
But tomorrow it will hit her that this isn't just another wedding. . . it's hers!!!!
It didn't actually hit me 'til I saw Dave at the end of the aisle - I guess I was amazed that he actually showed up...on time even!

I hope the weather holds out for her.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
My DH is that way in the kithen. Susan where is the bowls, or the cereal or whatever. :hammer:

Yeah, as he wanders around the kitchen opening every cabinet and drawer and not closing them again!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
It didn't actually hit me 'til I saw Dave at the end of the aisle - I guess I was amazed that he actually showed up...on time even!

I hope the weather holds out for her.

Last I checked it was supposed to be sunny and warm!
Let's hope it is!

Uponastar

Pongo said:
:lol:

This is killing me.

Ah, but young one. . .something happens to you guys once you marry. You forget how to take care of yourself. You're just not capable of that anymore. And it just gets worse as the years go by.

HomeofLove4Him

ha! I had no idea you were here Bonny. I had this link saved from awhile ago, and decided to start checking it out again. I've been at the "Vacation Homes/Living near Disney" forum all week LOL! :D :wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Ah, but young one. . .something happens to you guys once you marry. You forget how to take care of yourself. You're just not capable of that anymore. And it just gets worse as the years go by.
So true! I remember how things used to be....

*sigh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom