MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I swear they're related! Then after I've rinsed our suits and hung them on the rack downstairs, he'll say "Have you seen my bathing suit?" Urrrgh!

Oh my gosh I laughed out loud at that one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
George did that just today. . .just like he does everyday!!!!
I rinse the suit and hang it in the laundry room and everyday. . .
"Dot, where's my bathing suit?"
Every day!!!!!

Disnut

Uponastar said:
I love TV too.
Almost as much as my computer. :lookaroun
I love reality. . . AI, Amazing Race, Survivor. Super Nanny sometimes. Oh and Dancing With the Stars!!!!

I love Dancing With the Stars and Survivor and of course CSI.

Pongo

One Hundred Years of Solitude is actually pretty good. I can actually see myself finishing it :lol:

I'm taking a quick break. How is everyone doing tonight?

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh my gosh I laughed out loud at that one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
George did that just today. . .just like he does everyday!!!!
I rinse the suit and hang it in the laundry room and everyday. . .
"Dot, where's my bathing suit?"
Every day!!!!!
Do you realize how scarey it would be to see the 2 of them together - kind of reminiscent of that Patty Duke thing when they she played identical twins.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
One Hundred Years of Solitude is actually pretty good. I can actually see myself finishing it :lol:

I'm taking a quick break. How is everyone doing tonight?

Hi Luke!
I'm good. I'm glad you're liking the book. I was actually thinking of reading that one!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Do you realize how scarey it would be to see the 2 of them together - kind of reminiscent of that Patty Duke thing when they she played identical twins.

:lol:
When George can't find something, he walks in circles in his closet.
We can just stick the two of them in there together and close the door.
Then we'll go to the pool without them! :)

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Hi Luke!
I'm good. I'm glad you're liking the book. I was actually thinking of reading that one!

It's kind of a weird story. It just kind of places you in the middle of everything and expects you to understand from there. But I actually like it... even though I don't want to :lookaroun

Disnut

Nemo14 said:

I barely remember that show. We watched too much Gunsmoke and the High Chapparal.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Hi Luke! Long time no see.... make that never actually see, except for that famous arrow-through-your-head photo!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
When George can't find something, he walks in circles in his closet.
We can just stick the two of them in there together and close the door.
Then we'll go to the pool without them! :)
Dave can't fit a pencil into his closet!

Sounds like a plan though...

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I barely remember that show. We watched too much Gunsmoke and the High Chapparal.

There were a lot of westerns on when I was a kid.
But a good bit of sitcoms too.
I watched the Patty Duke Show. I liked cousin Cathy better than Patty. I always thought Patty was a little loopy. Cathy was much more sedate. Like me. :lookaroun

Pongo

Nemo14 said:
Hi Luke! Long time no see.... make that never actually see, except for that famous arrow-through-your-head photo!

I've been thinking about bringing that back. But the summer reading av is more appropriate.

Probably once school starts, or until I make another arrow through the head picture :lookaroun

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
There were a lot of westerns on when I was a kid.
But a good bit of sitcoms too.
I watched the Patty Duke Show. I liked cousin Cathy better than Patty. I always thought Patty was a little loopy. Cathy was much more sedate. Like me. :lookaroun

:snore: :snore: :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Dave can't fit a pencil into his closet!

Sounds like a plan though...

You should see him in there!

"Dot I can't find my socks" (circle, circle, circle)
The socks are in the same bin in his closet that they've been in since we moved in here 6 years ago! And the closet is just big enough for him to turn around in! :rolleyes:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
You should see him in there!

"Dot I can't find my socks" (circle, circle, circle)
The socks are in the same bin in his closet that they've been in since we moved in here 6 years ago! And the closet is just big enough for him to turn around in! :rolleyes:
I bought dave 8 pairs of identical dress socks. Every school day morning he sits there and asks me, "Do these socks match each other"?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So how nervous do you figure Nibbs is about now?

I bet she's not nervous tonight, but will be tomorrow!
She's probably having fun and going with the flow.
But tomorrow it will hit her that this isn't just another wedding. . . it's hers!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom