MJ's Family of Friends

Pongo

Uponastar said:
That sounds a lot more controllable.
Sites like MySpace can be great when used properly. Unfortunately, there are a lot of abusers.

Yeah, I agree.

I dropped out of myspace because it seemed like a pointless, sketchy site.

Facebook doesn't have that sketchiness to it. It's much classier and more sophisticated.

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Danny. Sorry the weather was bad....

Well, it wasn't that bad up until around 7:30. For some brilliant reason... me and my friend had already done everything we wanted, so we decided to ride on the Paddlewheel Excursions, a JC of sorts. As soon as we came around the first bend in the lagoon, the skies just let loose. I've never seen rain that heavy! :lol: At least there was no lightning at that point.

We stopped at Steak 'n Shake and got special hats. :lookaroun

Driving home towards Toledo on the Turnpike, the skies were lit up every few seconds or so, with pounding rain and fierce winds. We almost crashed at least four times! :eek:

At least the rain held off for the majority of the trip, and even when it hit on the boat ride, it was still pretty hilarious. :lol:

Pongo

Okay, it's back to reading for me.

I think I might put Moby on a temporary hiatus and start reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, which doesn't sound anymore exciting.

I mean, a century of nothing? Whoop-dee-doo :rolleyes:

Bye all :wave:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Okay, it's back to reading for me.

I think I might put Moby on a temporary hiatus and start reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, which doesn't sound anymore exciting.

I mean, a century of nothing? Whoop-dee-doo :rolleyes:

Bye all :wave:

Bye Luke! :wave:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Well, it wasn't that bad up until around 7:30. For some brilliant reason... me and my friend had already done everything we wanted, so we decided to ride on the Paddlewheel Excursions, a JC of sorts. As soon as we came around the first bend in the lagoon, the skies just let loose. I've never seen rain that heavy! :lol: At least there was no lightning at that point.

We stopped at Steak 'n Shake and got special hats. :lookaroun

Driving home towards Toledo on the Turnpike, the skies were lit up every few seconds or so, with pounding rain and fierce winds. We almost crashed at least four times! :eek:

At least the rain held off for the majority of the trip, and even when it hit on the boat ride, it was still pretty hilarious. :lol:

Sounds like quite an adventure! :eek:

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Sounds like quite an adventure! :eek:

Too much of one for me.

Just watched weather for here no rain for at least 5 days. Unless something comes from the tropics.
I hope Nibbles has a clear beautiful day tomorrow.:sohappy:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Too much of one for me.

Just watched weather for here no rain for at least 5 days. Unless something comes from the tropics.
I hope Nibbles has a clear beautiful day tomorrow.:sohappy:

Too bad no rain for you, Susan!
But I join you in hoping that Nibbs has a perfect day! :sohappy:

Disnut

Uponastar said:
No.
August 5th.

Wow that long. :eek:

That is when DH starts his vacation. Of course we won't be really going anywhere. I just put alot of doc appts during that week. We might go somewhere for a day. I am trying to save money for WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom