MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Disnut said:
We haven't had rain since beginning of July. We are on stage 1 water restrictions. I can only water my yard once a week and that is on Wed. and I didn't water this week because we where supposed to get some rain here but it went east of us. My plants and grass is dying. It is 89 night now but the humidity is bad.

We've had dry summers in the past and they're no fun!
Water restrictions, dry brittle grass, dead flowers. . .yuck!

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
It's raining here. We've had bizarre weather lately, it is 88 now, but it was 94 a few minutes ago.

We have an every so slight chance of rain today and tonight but it doesn't look good.

So what else is going on besides the weather? :rolleyes:
Any good ice cream lately?:zipit:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
We have an every so slight chance of rain today and tonight but it doesn't look good.

So what else is going on besides the weather? :rolleyes:
Any good ice cream lately?:zipit:

There's always good ice cream. . .somewhere! :lol:
And I always seem to find it! :lookaroun

Disnut

I hope things get better, Bonny. I know sometimes it seems like it will never end. There are some things in my life that I cannot talk about here and they overwhelm (sp) me all the time.

MommytoMJM

Hey Corey :)

Thanks Freddy, that means a lot to me.

MJ is having a heck of a day today, we're gonna try taking her over to MK to see if that helps, we are supposed to meet Brenda and family at 5. I'm not sure how MJ is going to be, so I am going to send MJ and Andrew off in another direction while I meet with them and explain what is up with MJ and see if they still want to hang out.

dreamteacher

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Corey :)

Thanks Freddy, that means a lot to me.

MJ is having a heck of a day today, we're gonna try taking her over to MK to see if that helps, we are supposed to meet Brenda and family at 5. I'm not sure how MJ is going to be, so I am going to send MJ and Andrew off in another direction while I meet with them and explain what is up with MJ and see if they still want to hang out.
do they not know what is wrong with MJ?

MommytoMJM

No, they know what is wrong with MJ, it's a very long list....

All of it chronic....

Autism, Epilepsy, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Triplegic Cerebral Palsy, Asthma, Beginnings of Schizophrenia (hallucinations) Sensory Integration Disorder, and a feeding tube.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I hope things get better, Bonny. I know sometimes it seems like it will never end. There are some things in my life that I cannot talk about here and they overwhelm (sp) me all the time.

Sorry to hear that Susan.
I hope coming here helps you escape from that for a bit.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Sorry to hear that Susan.
I hope coming here helps you escape from that for a bit.

It does help a whole lot. I didn't use to be this negative in my life but it the last 5 to 6 yrs. everything flipped on me.:mad:

okay so much neg stuff I better stop before I start crying here.:zipit:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
It does help a whole lot. I didn't use to be this negative in my life but it the last 5 to 6 yrs. everything flipped on me.:mad:

okay so much neg stuff I better stop before I start crying here.:zipit:

:kiss:
Cry if you want.
There's always a shoulder. . .
or. . .
We could have ice cream! :slurp:

Disnut

Uponastar said:
:kiss:
Cry if you want.
There's always a shoulder. . .
or. . .
We could have ice cream! :slurp:

I vote for the ice cream enough crying for me.
Homemade vanilla with choc. cherries and sprinkles on it. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom