MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
sure was - apparently the last in a string of them all afternoon. In fact the electric company is due here shortly to cut down part of a tree in out front yard that was damaged earlier today.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Freddy - I was thinking about you today - we were in Bennington, then we drove over to Brattleboro (in the rain)

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
sure was - apparently the last in a string of them all afternoon. In fact the electric company is due here shortly to cut down part of a tree in out front yard that was damaged earlier today.

Wow!
You weren't even home when it happened, were you?
We had a really bad storm this afternoon too!
And last night's storms were horrific!
And it is really hot out there!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Wow!
You weren't even home when it happened, were you?
We had a really bad storm this afternoon too!
And last night's storms were horrific!
And it is really hot out there!
No, we weren't home, but a neighbor told us about it as soon as we got home. Since it's dangling near the wires, the electric company said that they will cut down all the broken parts (now if I could only get them to mow the lawn and maybe vacuum the living room...)

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
No, we weren't home, but a neighbor told us about it as soon as we got home. Since it's dangling near the wires, the electric company said that they will cut down all the broken parts (now if I could only get them to mow the lawn and maybe vacuum the living room...)

Maybe you can work something out.
A package deal of some kind.
Worth a try. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom