MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
^Same, and that's quite an achievement, considering how accident-prone my body seems to be. :lol:
I know! Me too!

I've jammed my finger in the garbage can at Burger King :)lookaroun), run over my foot with a rocking chair, fallen off of bikes, scooters, stairs, you name it, and I've fallen off of it. :lookaroun

EDIT: I've also twisted my ankles, banged my knee into the wall :)lookaroun), and so many other really peculiar injuries.

Disnut

Fantasmic!329 said:
I know! Me too!

I've jammed my finger in the garbage can at Burger King :)lookaroun), run over my foot with a rocking chair, fallen off of bikes, scooters, stairs, you name it, and I've fallen off of it. :lookaroun

That sounds like me when I was a teenager. Now of course since I just said that everything is going to happen today:zipit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
Yay!!! I was getting a little paranoid there....

So where did you go in RI?
Providence, Saunderstown, and Warren.

Providence- where we stayed; Saunderstown- where we visited a priest that you used to live around here; Warren- where we visited the priest

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Providence, Saunderstown, and Warren.

Providence- where we stayed; Saunderstown- where we visited a priest that you used to live around here; Warren- where we visited the priest
Saunderstown is neat, as is parts of Warren - American Tourister used to have their factory there. Where did you stay in Providence - did you go to Waterfire?

zerofott

Hi there !!
THE FRENCH GUY IS BACK !!
I had no much time to post on the forum during the last month ...
But i was reading it almost every day.
Have been so worried about mj's hospitalisation !
I'm glad she's alright now (as alright as possible a least).

I hug you all (yes even you connor !!) and did a special MAXI hug to MJ

Ps : bonnie, i'm still waiting for your postal adress to send MJ her special DLP pin

Z

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
Saunderstown is neat, as is parts of Warren - American Tourister used to have their factory there. Where did you stay in Providence - did you go to Waterfire?
We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown (directly across from the "SkyBridge.")
We had stayed there for my brother's wedding in 2000 (it was the hotel's opening night!). We loved it, so we wanted to stay there again.
WaterFire was a must! It was going on the night of my brother's wedding, so when the reception was over, pretty much everyone went down! :lol: It was much more crowded this time (or maybe it was because it was about 12AM the last time we went, instead of 8PM this time. :lol:)

joanna71985

zerofott said:
Hi there !!

Ps : bonnie, i'm still waiting for your postal adress to send MJ her special DLP pin

Z

Welcome back!:wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
zerofott said:
Hi there !!

Z
Welcome back Z!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom