MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Got to go too - I've kept DS off the computer for 3 hours now :eek: , and he's getting the shakes! :lol:

Good night all - it's been a blast! :wave:

joanna71985

*cleans up thread before popping in* Good morning everyone. I am getting ready to go to work in a bit. I am working at Agrabah at MK today. That should be fun. I have wanted to work there for awhile. Hopefully the weather will behave.:lookaroun Anyway, I will be back on later. Hope everyone has a good day.:wave:

Disnut

Good Morning everyone! I won't be here long.Taking my DD tp the doc. this morning to talk about the medicine she needs to take for her ADD. I hope this appt. won't take long. I know it won't be bad just frustrating.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Good morning all!
Good luck with that Susan - it does take a while to adjust the dosage to her needs, so just be patient with her. You're on the right track! :)

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
or all that partying last weekend!

jk

Well that could be it also but I do have to say there was no drinking except sodas and tea and water.

BTW Did anyone see Good Morning America this morning? They interviewed a lady that was hijacked in Ft Worth/Dallas area. She is a trucker. I was seeing the choppers flying around that morning up there. I never heard the results of it until this morning. Everything turned out good.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Well that could be it also but I do have to say there was no drinking except sodas and tea and water.

BTW Did anyone see Good Morning America this morning? They interviewed a lady that was hijacked in Ft Worth/Dallas area. She is a trucker. I was seeing the choppers flying around that morning up there. I never heard the results of it until this morning. Everything turned out good.
Didn't see that - I actually slept late this morning, so I'm behind in everything!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom