MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown (directly across from the "SkyBridge.")
We had stayed there for my brother's wedding in 2000 (it was the hotel's opening night!). We loved it, so we wanted to stay there again.
WaterFire was a must! It was going on the night of my brother's wedding, so when the reception was over, pretty much everyone went down! :lol: It was much more crowded this time (or maybe it was because it was about 12AM the last time we went, instead of 8PM this time. :lol:)
Water fire was probably so crowded too because so many of them were rained out this year....
That Marriot is nice - we've been to a few functions there, and we illegally used the pool once.....shhhh

Uponastar

zerofott said:
Hi there !!
THE FRENCH GUY IS BACK !!
I had no much time to post on the forum during the last month ...
But i was reading it almost every day.
Have been so worried about mj's hospitalisation !
I'm glad she's alright now (as alright as possible a least).

I hug you all (yes even you connor !!) and did a special MAXI hug to MJ

Ps : bonnie, i'm still waiting for your postal adress to send MJ her special DLP pin

Z

Yay! :sohappy:
Welcome back Zee! :wave:

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
Water fire was probably so crowded too because so many of them were rained out this year....
That Marriot is nice - we've been to a few functions there, and we illegally used the pool once.....shhhh
On opening night, there was a problem with the pool heater, so the pool was very HOT, so we all swam in the hot tub, which was considerably cooler. :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
On opening night, there was a problem with the pool heater, so the pool was very HOT, so we all swam in the hot tub, which was considerably cooler. :lol:
must have been a little crowded.....

MommytoMJM

Morning Everyone!

I tried to work on MJ's site some last night, the forums are looking pretty good, I've decided to do as much as possible on the regular site and then put it up with Under Construction signs where needed.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Morning Everyone!

I tried to work on MJ's site some last night, the forums are looking pretty good, I've decided to do as much as possible on the regular site and then put it up with Under Construction signs where needed.

Good morning Bonny honey!
Love and hugs to you and M! :kiss:
Great job so far, Bonny! :)

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Morning Everyone!

Bon, I registered for the site, and clicked the link in my e-mail, but the link didn't work. I C&Ped the link into my address bar, and still nothing. :veryconfu

MommytoMJM

Freddy, I show you as a member, try posting, I popped on last night and said I approved you, I hadn't figured out how to set up the register without approval thing

nibblesandbits

I wondered what happened to Z!!! Hiya again! :wave:

Anyway...good morning all!!! Busy day for me today...gotta get everything packed and such! I will hopefully be able to talk to you all sometime today. (I will definitely say good bye at least!)

nibblesandbits

No!!! Stop saying it's going to rain on my wedding day!!!

Saturday, Jul 29
Mainly cloudy and very humid; an afternoon shower or thunderstorm possible
High: 30° C RealFeel: 35° C

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom