MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

I am so excited for you sweetie, HUGEST of hugs from me and MJ, we love you, have a MAGICAL time!!!

(crud, I'm not even going and I'm crying at the thought of you getting married, shoot)

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
I am so excited for you sweetie, HUGEST of hugs from me and MJ, we love you, have a MAGICAL time!!!

(crud, I'm not even going and I'm crying at the thought of you getting married, shoot)
aw...thank you so much Bonny!!! You and MJ are just so sweet! (Make sure to give that little princess a hug back from me!) :kiss:

Don't cry through. There's no reason to cry. It's a happy thing. I'm happy. (Although, I might cry a few times during the whole event...:lookaroun )

nibblesandbits

nibblesandbits said:
No!!! Stop saying it's going to rain on my wedding day!!!

Saturday, Jul 29
Mainly cloudy and very humid; an afternoon shower or thunderstorm possible
High: 30° C RealFeel: 35° C
see the humid part doesn't bother me. I live in STL...the capitol of humidity...I don't like the rain in the afternoon statement...It just makes me want to cringe.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
They're happy tears, I promise, it's an Imoms job to cry for their Ikids....
:kiss:

Thank you! It will all be wonderful...I promise. Didja get to see the resort when I posted the links to it earlier in the other thread?

MommytoMJM

I did get to see it, it looks just perfect and I can totally see you and whats-his-face getting married there. Your room is gorgeous and that water, oh my!

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
I did get to see it, it looks just perfect and I can totally see you and whats-his-face getting married there. Your room is gorgeous and that water, oh my!
That's why we picked it. I wanted that blue color water. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Fantasmic!329

:lol: :lol:

I have been pretty lazy lately. :lookaroun I have to go through my RI & VT pics, and see if any are good. Or maybe find the logo from the AI concert.

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
:lol: :lol:

I have been pretty lazy lately. :lookaroun I have to go through my RI & VT pics, and see if any are good. Or maybe find the logo from the AI concert.

Ok, I may sound dumb, but what's RI and VT? (Please tell me Rhode Island and Vermont?) I think AI is Idol, right?

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
Ok, I may sound dumb, but what's RI and VT? (Please tell me Rhode Island and Vermont?) I think AI is Idol, right?
No, you're not dumb.
Yes, RI and VT.
Yes, Idol.
We love you, Bunny! :lol:

I agree about the avvy, I'll find something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom