MJ's Family of Friends

Erika

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude or anything, I just think they look tacky. Just IMHO. I would subscribe, but my parents aren't OK with it really, even though its cheap. They have their reasons.

Think of it this way- would you rather put up with the ads, or see the site shut down? I really don't think they're that bad. The funds have to come from somewhere
icon_huh.gif

Uponastar

Hmm... is her home adjacent/near a brick Mansion?

Hmmm. . . there are several mansions in the area.
The Glen Foerd Mansion is just down the road.
That's an old mansion and a historic site.
Then there is a street that runs right along side the nursing home that has a huge house on it. That could be considered a mansion. The back of it faces the nursing home.

dandaman

My Day

So, I ended up accompanying my mom to my grandma's dentist appointment today. (Exciting stuff.) Here's a few pics I took.

Before we cross the border, you can feel a sense of Canadian ethnicity in the air.

IMG_0150.jpg

Ooh, aah.

IMG_0158.jpg

Ooh, aah.

IMG_0167.jpg

Before the dentist's office, we eat at a fine dining establishment by Detroit suburb standards.

IMG_0172.jpg

I wanted to chase the ice cream truck so bad... even though I'd just had an Orange Cream Cooler at Olga's, which is 10x better than anything out of the truck.

IMG_0198.jpg

'Course, two hours in the dental office and two more hous later, I was treated to the best restaurant on the face of God's green earth. :D

IMG_0211.jpg

The downside to getting out of the house once in a while: Being reminded of where you AREN'T. :(

IMG_0214.jpg

And that's pretty much it. Like I said, random and pointless Photo TR's are my new thing. :lookaroun

Uponastar

My Day

So, I ended up accompanying my mom to my grandma's dentist appointment today. (Exciting stuff.) Here's a few pics I took.

Before we cross the border, you can feel a sense of Canadian ethnicity in the air.

IMG_0150.jpg

Ooh, aah.

IMG_0158.jpg

Ooh, aah.

IMG_0167.jpg

Before the dentist's office, we eat at a fine dining establishment by Detroit suburb standards.

IMG_0172.jpg

I wanted to chase the ice cream truck so bad... even though I'd just had an Orange Cream Cooler at Olga's, which is 10x better than anything out of the truck.

IMG_0198.jpg

'Course, two hours in the dental office and two more hous later, I was treated to the best restaurant on the face of God's green earth. :D

IMG_0211.jpg

The downside to getting out of the house once in a while: Being reminded of where you AREN'T. :(

IMG_0214.jpg

And that's pretty much it. Like I said, random and pointless Photo TR's are my new thing.

Daniel, the King of Randomness! :king:
Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Uponastar

Yep, new.
Guady? I guess you could says so. :lookaroun
Uh... I foget.

I hope I haven't insulted the home of someone you know. :lookaroun
The house I'm talking about is on a street with many different style houses. Some of them ranch style (one story). The mansion is toward the end of the block. I believe there are some log-style houses near it.

Connor002

I hope I haven't insulted the home of someone you know. :lookaroun
You did. :lookaroun
But it's not baseless. :lookaroun
Dot said:
The house I'm talking about is on a street with many different style houses. Some of them ranch style (one story). The mansion is toward the end of the block. I believe there are some log-style houses near it.
Well, basing it on the fact there aren't that many huge brick housing next to nursing homes around here... I think you're mom lives near some friends of the family.

Uponastar

You did. :lookaroun

Well, basing it on the fact there aren't that many huge brick housing next to nursing homes around here... I think you're mom lives near some friends of the family.

I'm sorry. That was stupid of me.
It's just that the house is different from the others around it. It really stands out.
It's on Fitler Street.
And there are always a lot of kids' toys around it. :lookaroun

dandaman

Danny. What's a Frozen Custard ButterBurger?

Sounds... yummy... :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Er...

Frozen Custard
-----------------
Butterburgers

Their custard is unbeatable, and their burgers are (I think) cooked in butter oils, hence the name.

A combination of the two from that place, might actually not be all that bad. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom