MJ's Family of Friends

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
BTW, what is UP with these advertisements on the bottom of these pages? I'm dissapointed that Steve went with this, because it looks VERY tacky.

If there were more subscribers to the site maybe they wouldn't be necessary. Personally I find your comment to be tacky.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
A) What adverts - I can't see them.

B) If you really wish to avoid any chance of adverts appearing you can help Steve out by helping him fund the site. It's his sand box we are playing in and he has to get the money to do it somehow.

Thank you. :wave:

imagineer boy

If there were more subscribers to the site maybe they wouldn't be necessary. Personally I find your comment to be tacky.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude or anything, I just think they look tacky. Just IMHO. I would subscribe, but my parents aren't OK with it really, even though its cheap. They have their reasons.

Pongo

I'm going to head out so I can do my Physics homework (fill out a survey about myself. SO HARD :rolleyes: ), and then do my virtual school stuff. I'll be back later.

Bye everyone :wave:

And Dot - Godspeed.

Disnut

I think it's just a busy day for everyone, Susan.
At least it was for me.

So, how are you?

This is the first day this week that I have home most of the day. DH is on vacation and it has been full of doc appt. for him. I had to get my drivers license renewed today and that was it.

Uponastar

This is the first day this week that I have home most of the day. DH is on vacation and it has been full of doc appt. for him. I had to get my drivers license renewed today and that was it.

Mundane day for just about everyone! :lol:
Except Luke! Everything was new for him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom