MJ's Family of Friends

imagineer boy

BTW, what is UP with these advertisements on the bottom of these pages? I'm dissapointed that Steve went with this, because it looks VERY tacky.

barnum42

BTW, what is UP with these advertisements on the bottom of these pages? I'm dissapointed that Steve went with this, because it looks VERY tacky.
A) What adverts - I can't see them.

B) If you really wish to avoid any chance of adverts appearing you can help Steve out by helping him fund the site. It's his sand box we are playing in and he has to get the money to do it somehow.

nibblesandbits

Ok...I'm off now. I've got to put my wedding video on either VHS or DVD...which ever I can do easier. I also have to order a cookie cake for what's his face for the reception. I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

(By the way, day two is up and ready to read!)

imagineer boy

barnum42 said:
A) What adverts - I can't see them.

They're between the quick reply boxes and the last posts on a thread page.

barnum42 said:
B) If you really wish to avoid any chance of adverts appearing you can help Steve out by helping him fund the site. It's his sand box we are playing in and he has to get the money to do it somehow.

I know, but they still look kinda tacky.

Connor002

Extremely quiet around here today.

loud.jpg

Disnut

Quick question I know some of you listen to subsonic on the web. Do you find it at subsonic .com or where is it. I forgot to bookmark it.

Nevermind. I did a search on it. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom