MJ's Family of Friends

Connor002

Its expensive, but its worth it. My favourite episodes were probably either Part3 Carentan, Part 6 Bastogne, and Part 7 The Breaking Point. Just a warning in case you havn't seen it, Part 10 Points is a VERY depresseing episode even though its the last one.
I've seen a few of them, but out of order, and that was a while ago.
I'm fairly sure I saw the last one...

imagineer boy

The last one was the one where the drunken GI shot one of the men, and then other men beat him up and then Leutinant Speirs whacked him with the butt of his gun in the face. Gaah... That part really shocked me.

Fantasmic!329

Yes, briefly.

Going to where I swim, I'm gunna read, and my mom is gunna play with my niece (my sister's daughter; my sister is acting like nothing ever happened between us. :rolleyes:)
I'm not swimming because my skin got REALLY itchy the other day from the chlorine.

Then my new mattress is coming today!! :D

Be back much later! :wave:

DisneyBunny

Good morning Bunny!
How are you today?

Doing good so far! Today's shopping day :D

Yes, briefly.

Going to where I swim, I'm gunna read, and my mom is gunna play with my niece (my sister's daughter; my sister is acting like nothing ever happened between us. :rolleyes:)
I'm not swimming because my skin got REALLY itchy the other day from the chlorine.

I feel you about being itchy. Thank goodness my poisin ivy is going away.

Uponastar

Yes, briefly.

Just go with it.
I guess it's her way of moving on.

Enjoy your day!
And your new mattress!

Uponastar

I don't know if anyone is even here, but I gotta go.
Be back later today.
Busy day! (Ha! Actually typed "busty" instead!)
Have a great day everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom