MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Hey Luke!

I own MJ's Spot, this place I just Co-Op :) I'm so-so this morning, I wish things would get back to normal for us since the hospital visit, but that is not going to happen for a while I don't think..

Uponastar

Well... :lookaroun

I've decided to go even shorter this time. I'm going to have her buzz all of it with a number two whatevermajig on the buzzer. She used to just buzz the sides with that and "fade" or whatever to the top. But I want it all even now.

I'm feeling adventurous.

Oh we'll need pics of this! :rolleyes:

MommytoMJM

Oh we'll need pics of this! :rolleyes:

That can be arranged

Hi there Bonny!
Nice to see you here!

Hi Dot, thanks. We'll see how it works.

How's Andrew's schedule working out?

It's not, it gives us more time in the evenings, but me sleeping with MJ is a disaster, she is all discombobulated because he's had the same shift for all of her life, he goes back to his normal shift Sunday, she and I won't get to do as much, so overall, ick....I just want it to start getting cooler....

DisneyBunny

It's not, it gives us more time in the evenings, but me sleeping with MJ is a disaster, she is all discombobulated because he's had the same shift for all of her life, he goes back to his normal shift Sunday, she and I won't get to do as much, so overall, ick....I just want it to start getting cooler....

Sorry to hear that. Here's hoping for some cool weather to come your way soon.

MommytoMJM

Thanks Bunny, it really is a pain in the neck. Hopefully when Andrew gets back on his regular schedule he'll work something out so that some days I can keep the car so I can at least take MJ to the library or the Y or something...

DisneyBunny

IMG_0077.jpg

I could take photographic evidence of some incriminating things around here. :lookaroun

Put the camera down and step away from the computer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom