MJ's Family of Friends

dandaman

Photo TR: Frozen Pizza

Step 1: Remove frozen pizza from freezer in garage.

1.jpg

Step 2: Set oven to 400F.

2.jpg

Step 3: While oven is heating, adjust pepperoni due to its all falling to one side within the package for some reason.

3.jpg

Step 4: Place pizza in oven on baking sheet, for 22 minutes.

4.jpg

Almost done!

5.jpg

Enjoy! Note: I like this picture for two reasons: 1. I already ate half the pizza, and 2. the burners and pan seem to form the image of a certain mouse... :lookaroun

6.jpg

...I agree with Bonny. Me with a camera might be a dangerous thing. :lookaroun

Disnut

Just got back from the eye doc. I had to get my eyes dilated and it is hard to see right now. I hope I am spelling everything alright.:eek: and putting the right faces in. My eyes haven't changed much just my glasses are lop sided. He looked at them and said no they are straight. So I put them back on and one of my ears is lower than the other.:lol:

nibblesandbits

Step 1: Remove frozen pizza from freezer in garage.

1.jpg

Step 2: Set oven to 400F.

2.jpg

Step 3: While oven is heating, adjust pepperoni due to its all falling to one side within the package for some reason.

3.jpg

Step 4: Place pizza in oven on baking sheet, for 22 minutes.

4.jpg

Almost done!

5.jpg

Enjoy! Note: I like this picture for two reasons: 1. I already ate half the pizza, and 2. the burners and pan seem to form the image of a certain mouse... :lookaroun

6.jpg

wow...danny...that was riveting...:lookaroun

Disnut

6.jpg

I did see the Mickey!:sohappy:

dandaman

You're so thoughtful.:lookaroun

Well, it was made in a foreign kitchen.
I'd have to check you credentials. :lookaroun

My kitchen isn't THAT foreign! Heck, I've actually been to a house in NC that has the exact same setup as my house, kitchen and all! :lol:

And it's frozen, so check McCain's credentials first. :lookaroun

Connor002

My kitchen isn't THAT foreign! Heck, I've actually been to a house in NC that has the exact same setup as my house, kitchen and all! :lol:

And it's frozen, so check McCain's credentials first. :lookaroun
I opted instead to go upstairs and get leftovers of last night's dinner. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom