MJ's Family of Friends

maggiegrace1

Good Morning Everyone....

Dan..Nice room..I like it..

Bunny...Love the Loveseat..:)

Dot..thanks for the Ice Cream..But I think I ate too much of it..

Corey..I did not save you any..
Im sorry..next time though..:)

Uponastar

It's very comfy... and pricey. But it's well built, and should last us for many years. Furniture is what I stare at day in and day out for my job, and I know what's quality and what's not. I just wish quality wasn't so expensive!

With furniture, I guess you do get what you pay for. If it lasts, it's worth the investment.

Fantasmic!329

Daniel bites his nails.
I'm not the only one who noticed!
Well I did it since I was 4 and I would do it till it would bleed and hurt so bad...I

I did not want to stop either..But I just was so occupied on the cruise that I did not even notice and I liked how they looked..so I did not do it anymore.

Sometimes I want to but I dont..:lookaroun

This is a weird conversation.... all because Dan bites his nails:lookaroun :lol:

Good Night Luke...:kiss:
I used to bite my nails. ALL the time. I made a New Year's Resolution in 2nd grade to stop, and I did. Haven't bitten them since. Except in extreme nail emergencies (i.e. not having clippers handy)
Here's the loveseat in the fabric we ordered.

495_loveseat.jpg
Very nice!!

Morning!

Fantasmic!329

Well, I'm outta here. :lol:

Maybe going swimming, probably not though, the chlorine has been really iritating my skin. But going up to where I swim, to read. What else do I do? :lol:
Then off to the mattress store. We're redoing my room. :D New TV, VHS/DVD, dresser, etc.

Bye! :kiss:

Uponastar

Maybe going swimming, probably not though, the chlorine has been really iritating my skin. But going up to where I swim, to read. What else do I do? :lol:
Then off to the mattress store. We're redoing my room. :D New TV, VHS/DVD, dresser, etc.

Hi and Bye Freddy! :wave: :kiss:

DisneyBunny

With furniture, I guess you do get what you pay for. If it lasts, it's worth the investment.

Totally. Most people don't know to ask for eight way hand tied construction on sofas, or virgin fill on the pillows. Most metal springs and seats can get saggy, and if they use recycled poly-fil in the pillows the filling will readjust over time and will lose their shape. So we're paying for the quality now.

I'm not the only one who noticed!

I used to bite my nails. ALL the time. I made a New Year's Resolution in 2nd grade to stop, and I did. Haven't bitten them since. Except in extreme nail emergencies (i.e. not having clippers handy)

Very nice!!

Morning!

Thanks!

I used to bite my nails... BAD. Then I was in a play in middle school, and I wanted them to look nice for it. Haven't bitten since.

Oooh! Mattress shopping is fun! Get a pressure-profile if you can!

Uponastar

Totally. Most people don't know to ask for eight way hand tied construction on sofas, or virgin fill on the pillows. Most metal springs and seats can get saggy, and if they use recycled poly-fil in the pillows the filling will readjust over time and will lose their shape. So we're paying for the quality now.

Thanks!

I used to bite my nails... BAD. Then I was in a play in middle school, and I wanted them to look nice for it. Haven't bitten since.

Oooh! Mattress shopping is fun! Get a pressure-profile if you can!

A furniture expert in our midst. . .who knew?!
You will certainly come in handy, Bunny! :lol:

DisneyBunny

A furniture expert in our midst. . .who knew?!
You will certainly come in handy, Bunny! :lol:

I never thought I'd be an expert! But when that's what you end up doing for a living, you pick up a thing or two. Just every once in a while I'd like to write about soft drinks or resturants... anything but furniture!

Uponastar

I never thought I'd be an expert! But when that's what you end up doing for a living, you pick up a thing or two. Just every once in a while I'd like to write about soft drinks or resturants... anything but furniture!

Furniture is not a bad thing to be an expert in!
At least you know what you're shopping for.
Most of us are clueless when we go furniture shopping.
We only know if it looks good and feels nice to sit on.
What do we know about long-lasting quality?!

DisneyBunny

Good morning.

I'm getting a haircut today :D

Fun! Not too short, I hope.

Furniture is not a bad thing to be an expert in!
At least you know what you're shopping for.
Most of us are clueless when we go furniture shopping.
We only know if it looks good and feels nice to sit on.
What do we know about long-lasting quality?!

I guess so, but it does get mighty boring to write about, day in and day out. And shopping was a nightmare! Since I've seen just about every sofa sold in the country, I know what I like and what I don't. Getting Marc to agree with me was a chore.

Pongo

Fun! Not too short, I hope.

Well... :lookaroun

I've decided to go even shorter this time. I'm going to have her buzz all of it with a number two whatevermajig on the buzzer. She used to just buzz the sides with that and "fade" or whatever to the top. But I want it all even now.

I'm feeling adventurous.

DisneyBunny

Well... :lookaroun

I've decided to go even shorter this time. I'm going to have her buzz all of it with a number two whatevermajig on the buzzer. She used to just buzz the sides with that and "fade" or whatever to the top. But I want it all even now.

I'm feeling adventurous.

God save us all! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom