MJ's Family of Friends

tigsmom

Not yet, he's still unsure if his dad will allow it, but he thinks he's got his mom convinced...

The way around that is to invite the parents along. That was an option when we had a meet the other year, once the parents felt comfortable they could stay or leave. My hubby wouldn't let Katie & I meet up with anybody unless he met them too. :lol: He had a great time talking to some of my online friends and we have met up again with a couple of them.

MommytoMJM

The way around that is to invite the parents along. That was an option when we had a meet the other year, once the parents felt comfortable they could stay or leave. My hubby wouldn't let Katie & I meet up with anybody unless he met them too. :lol: He had a great time talking to some of my online friends and we have met up again with a couple of them.

Oh I did! I would never suggest a meet up with a young person that didn't involve their parents! His dad just isn't too keen on meeting anyone from what I understand!

Connor002

You prefer the taste of your own flesh over real food?

Well, there you go. :lol:
Um-hm... that's that. :lookaroun

So, I managed to take a picture of my room this morning.

IMG_0042.jpg

...Do we see a theme going on here? :lookaroun

And I don't want to hear about how messy my desk is!
I don't see anything. :lookaroun

Some of MANY Disney items are downstairs.

IMG_0054.jpg
I have that Mickey magnet in the front.:lookaroun

I'm getting a haircut today :D
Congrats? :veryconfu :lookaroun

dandaman

Everything from the past few posts or so is true, 'cept we leave on the 23rd, and our DDP/POFQ/WDW :)lookaroun) starts the 27th. We're at the MK that day. :wave:

Since my sister's looking at universities (hence leaving early for some tours), we might actually be going to Busch Gardens for the day on the 25th! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

ReHi Dannny, how was the pizza?

We'll be at the parks quite a bit the week you are here, I have a friend coming in from Chicago with her two girls and we are spending essentially her whole vacation with her. Did I send you my cell so you'd have it? I'll try to send you our itinerary before you go.

dandaman

ReHi Dannny, how was the pizza?

We'll be at the parks quite a bit the week you are here, I have a friend coming in from Chicago with her two girls and we are spending essentially her whole vacation with her. Did I send you my cell so you'd have it? I'll try to send you our itinerary before you go.

I don't think you did. If so, I don't have it now. :lol:

The pizza's good. I'll be posting pics shortly. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom