MJ's Family of Friends

dandaman

Behold!

IMG_0015.jpg

The first picture from my NEW Canon Powershot A430! :sohappy:

joanna71985

Someone chew their fingernails, much?

I'm excited that Helena Bonham Carter (or something like that) is joining the HP cast. I loved her in CatCF.

I've never heard of her. But as I looking up the new HP movie, I noticed that there is going to be a World Trade Center movie based on 9-11. Why do they have to do that? What is the purpose?:( :mad:

Connor002

High School is pretty easy. Last year was my hardest yet (which is usually the case with junior years, I hear). This one should be easy too, even though I'm not doing the typical senior thing and take all slack classes :lookaroun :lol:

People told me High School would be a shock.
Coasting through at the top of the class with no effort was over.
I was going to have to buckle down and get deadly serious.
They were wrong. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

I've never heard of her. But as I looking up the new HP movie, I noticed that there is going to be a World Trade Center movie based on 9-11. Why do they have to do that? What is the purpose?:( :mad:
I know....like we need to be reminded?
Did you see United 93? I didn't, but it looked pretty interesting, yet extremely sad.

Connor002

I've written some pretty crazy essays in high school. One of my favorites was about how to survive attending a concert (which was actually for a college class... but I wrote it while in high school). I love writing. A lot.
They still don't let us write essays of choice, it's all crap they come up with in order to "advance our skills."

Pongo

Hi everyone. I'm writing to you via a palm pilot in Circuit City. This is so cool. I hope everyone else is having as much fun as I am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom