MJ's Family of Friends

Pongo

When it comes to literature, I feel no one should ever have to read something they don't want to. If you don't enjoy it and get nothing out of it, what's the point? I know sometimes you have to give yourself time to get into it, but it usually doesn't take long to know that a book is just not for you. At that point, you should be able to toss it!

The funny thing is, I thought I would LOVE Watt. But I'm beginning to think it's utterly incomprehensible drivel (THERE! I SAID IT!).

I don't know if I'll finish it. I'm sure I will, but at this point, I'm not rushing myself to do it before school starts. If I'm not using it in my summer esay, what's the point?

Anyway. Happy thoughts.

nibblesandbits

Not at all. I have NO idea what's going on.

Reading bad books makes me bitter. I need to quality literature soon. Good thing summer is almost over and I'll have free reign over my reading habits.
that's why I like being out of college...I can read whatever I want to now! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

The funny thing is, I thought I would LOVE Watt. But I'm beginning to think it's utterly incomprehensible drivel (THERE! I SAID IT!).

I don't know if I'll finish it. I'm sure I will, but at this point, I'm not rushing myself to do it before school starts. If I'm not using it in my summer esay, what's the point?

Anyway. Happy thoughts.
That's kind of how I feel about Hemingway and Shakespeare.

Pongo

Hmm...that sounds like an essay I would have had to do for college...high school was so easy...now that I think about it...maybe a little too easy...:lookaroun

High School is pretty easy. Last year was my hardest yet (which is usually the case with junior years, I hear). This one should be easy too, even though I'm not doing the typical senior thing and take all slack classes :lookaroun :lol:

nibblesandbits

High School is pretty easy. Last year was my hardest yet (which is usually the case with junior years, I hear). This one should be easy too, even though I'm not doing the typical senior thing and take all slack classes :lookaroun :lol:
yeah...but I would have never had to write an essay like that in high school. College was actually a big shock to me in a way.

Pongo

(Woo! I used the multiple quote feature for this post!)
Well good luck.

Thanks. I may need it.

yeah...but I would have never had to write an essay like that in high school. College was actually a big shock to me in a way.

I've written some pretty crazy essays in high school. One of my favorites was about how to survive attending a concert (which was actually for a college class... but I wrote it while in high school). I love writing. A lot.

Anyway. I'm off to a friend's house for some Chinese food eating and Nintendo playing.

Bye :wave:

joanna71985

Thanks. I may need it.

I've written some pretty crazy essays in high school. One of my favorites was about how to survive attending a concert (which was actually for a college class... but I wrote it while in high school). I love writing. A lot.

Anyway. I'm off to a friend's house for some Chinese food eating and Nintendo playing.

Have fun.

nibblesandbits

Thanks. I may need it.

I know you're gone already, but bye luke! And hi Freddy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom