MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

Heh heh heh. Do I ever. Let me see. (some happened awhile ago).

1) I was working at Pooh's Playground with Pooh. A family from MAK/GKTW came up to visit. They had 2 little girls with them that had buttons, and they were dressed like princesses. They visited with Pooh, and had pictures taken. Well, right before they left one of the little girls gave me a HUGE hug. I was almost in tears.

2) I was working in Toontown in the HOF when a family was brought in the backdoor. One of the daughters was blind, and just wanted to be able to feel the characters. So I brought them to the Princess room. She absolutely loved them. And they were really gentle with her.

3) At Crystal Palace recently, there were a lot of really cute kids participating in the Celebration.

Let me try to think of more.

DisneyBunny

Heh heh heh. Do I ever. Let me see. (some happened awhile ago).

1) I was working at Pooh's Playground with Pooh. A family from MAK/GKTW came up to visit. They had 2 little girls with them that had buttons, and they were dressed like princesses. They visited with Pooh, and had pictures taken. Well, right before they left one of the little girls gave me a HUGE hug. I was almost in tears.

2) I was working in Toontown in the HOF when a family was brought in the backdoor. One of the daughters was blind, and just wanted to be able to feel the characters. So I brought them to the Princess room. She absolutely loved them. And they were really gentle with her.

3) At Crystal Palace recently, there were a lot of really cute kids participating in the Celebration.

Let me try to think of more.

Awww.. I've got to get out of here now, but I'd still love to hear more!

pixel-dust

And a devil being birthed out of an everyday woman? I mean, if someone were to claim that happened today, people would have them institutionalized.

/quote]

Aparently, you have not met my daughter.:fork:

I will be institutionalized before she hits adulthood. I can only hope for soft walls and caring stewards.

Pongo

Sorry.
Grasping at straws trying to brighten a bad mood!

So! :)
Not enjoying the book, huh?

Not at all. I have NO idea what's going on.

Reading bad books makes me bitter. I need to quality literature soon. Good thing summer is almost over and I'll have free reign over my reading habits.

Uponastar

Not at all. I have NO idea what's going on.

Reading bad books makes me bitter. I need to quality literature soon. Good thing summer is almost over and I'll have free reign over my reading habits.

When it comes to literature, I feel no one should ever have to read something they don't want to. If you don't enjoy it and get nothing out of it, what's the point? I know sometimes you have to give yourself time to get into it, but it usually doesn't take long to know that a book is just not for you. At that point, you should be able to toss it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom