MJ's Family of Friends

maggiegrace1

I think I'm ready to complain/criticize PotC2.
:lookaroun
But I'm not sure where to start...

:sohappy:...:lookaroun

Start at the beginning..and say exactly what you told me...
Its very interesting..also mention that what you did like..those 3 letters I cant remember...:lookaroun :D

Cant wait to see the responses..:)

dandaman

I'm entertained by lots o' graphics and bits of humour. Probably why I liked it so much, and saw it twice. :lol:

The storyline confused a lot of my friends, though, which is understandable. They didn't see the easter egg at the end of the first installment, so I had to inform them the monkey's still cursed, etc.

maggiegrace1

I'm entertained by lots o' graphics and bits of humour. Probably why I liked it so much, and saw it twice. :lol:

The storyline confused a lot of my friends, though, which is understandable. They didn't see the easter egg at the end of the first installment, so I had to inform them the monkey's still cursed, etc.

Why was there an easter egg in the movie?:lookaroun
Im confused...

dandaman

I actually let the first movie play through the credits just to hear more of the score...

I did that, too... and sat in the theatre at the end of DMC for the same reason. :lol:

I wasn't really expecting the extra scene, but it wouldn't be worth the credits if you anticipated it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom