MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Now here's one that doesn't like Macs.
Others swear by them.
It's things like this that make computer shopping difficult. :lookaroun

Most people don't like them. The majority of the people that I've come across that are Mac users are Computer Geeks (not meant offensively)....not many normal, average, everyday computer users are in to them. There is a reason Windows is so popular. If Mac really was that much better, it wouldn't be such a rarity to see.

Now you know why so many people call them "Crapples"

It's fun baiting Apple users as they have this superior air to them, whereas a PC user knows that ALL computers are flawed and does not get upset when someone points that out.

Apples are not bad, they are just a flaky as PCs but have users that are more faithful.

Hi Joe! :wave: :kiss:
Almost like discussing religion! :lol:
There are two very distinct lines of thought there!

Thanks to Marc, I know more than the average person about what's good/not good in the computing world. Since we're an ad agency, a lot of our graphics people use Macs for their graphic work... which is fine. But I see no reason why the company needs to spend extra $$$ to buy me an apple laptop when I use 3 programs - all stuff in the WINDOWS Office suite. All that extra buying eats into our profit sharing!

barnum42

Thanks to Marc, I know more than the average person about what's good/not good in the computing world. Since we're an ad agency, a lot of our graphics people use Macs for their graphic work... which is fine. But I see no reason why the company needs to spend extra $$$ to buy me an apple laptop when I use 3 programs - all stuff in the WINDOWS Office suite. All that extra buying eats into our profit sharing!
You can also get the graphics programs on PCs :D

And unless you are using anything particularly complex in Office, you can use Open Office for free - save even more money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom