MJ's Family of Friends

CaptainMichael

Now here's one that doesn't like Macs.
Others swear by them.
It's things like this that make computer shopping difficult. :lookaroun

Most people don't like them. The majority of the people that I've come across that are Mac users are Computer Geeks (not meant offensively)....not many normal, average, everyday computer users are in to them. There is a reason Windows is so popular. If Mac really was that much better, it wouldn't be such a rarity to see.

barnum42

I HATE Macs.
Now you know why so many people call them "Crapples"

It's fun baiting Apple users as they have this superior air to them, whereas a PC user knows that ALL computers are flawed and does not get upset when someone points that out.

Apples are not bad, they are just a flaky as PCs but have users that are more faithful.

MommytoMJM

I'm sorry Freddy, MJ has two on her ankle, first time for bug bites and they are making her nuts too....she tries to say itchy, but it comes out all funny....

Uponastar

Now you know why so many people call them "Crapples"

It's fun baiting Apple users as they have this superior air to them, whereas a PC user knows that ALL computers are flawed and does not get upset when someone points that out.

Apples are not bad, they are just a flaky as PCs but have users that are more faithful.

Hi Joe! :wave: :kiss:
Almost like discussing religion! :lol:
There are two very distinct lines of thought there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom