MJ's Family of Friends

nibblesandbits

Bunny said:
Welcome back! Does it feel any different to be married, MRS. What's-his-face?
Actually, yeah, it does and doesn't. One one hand it's kind of nice to be a taken woman and everything...although it was interesting sleeping at his apartment last night instead of my house. It also feels just like it did before too though. It's just that we've taken it to the next level. :lol:

nibblesandbits

Okay, so when do we get to see pics? :)
well...that will be a process. I hopefully will be able to get just a few on here today...that is if time prevails. Then I will probably put in more for my trip report...which will take me a few days til I"m able to sit down and write it (as I've left my notes at the apartment) and then the final wedding pics won't be ready until after Aug. 12...which is the date of my reception back here.

DisneyBunny

Actually, yeah, it does and doesn't. One one hand it's kind of nice to be a taken woman and everything...although it was interesting sleeping at his apartment last night instead of my house. It also feels just like it did before too though. It's just that we've taken it to the next level. :lol:

Give it another week or so... and then you'll be looking at him wondering why he doesn't leave. :lol:

Congrats! We hope you have many happy years together :kiss:

Uponastar

well...that will be a process. I hopefully will be able to get just a few on here today...that is if time prevails. Then I will probably put in more for my trip report...which will take me a few days til I"m able to sit down and write it (as I've left my notes at the apartment) and then the final wedding pics won't be ready until after Aug. 12...which is the date of my reception back here.

Okay, we'll settle for a few teasers!

MommytoMJM

woah! What the hell happened to the site while I was gone!!!

The 10th Anniversary is bringing about some changes I think!

sorry...I was busy...but I am here!!!! I missed you guys!!!

FLYING TACKLES!!! We missed you too!

so what did I miss? Anything important...as I'm not about to go and read all those posts!

The only real thing that has happened in my and MJ's life is her website, it's growing!

Wow. That's a lot to figure out. First we have to make sure everyone has the book.

It seems like a lot, but it's not so bad, first set up a thread called Book Club Guidelines suggestions and throw some stuff out there. When things are hammered out I will make a Sticky thread for them, then set a date for people to get their books by and a start date. If this is too much, let me know and I will nominate someone else, I'll understand!

joanna71985

Well everyone, I am going to leave now for work. I don't know if I will make it back on tonight (I am working pretty late:(). If I don't, have a good day everyone.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom