MJ's Family of Friends

nibblesandbits

Thanks Freddy!

Did your mam and dad cry too?

Yes...my friends say my dad teared up as he was walking me down the aisle. My mom and I both bawled when she gave me a hanky that my grandpa used to use. It was our way of having my grandpa there...without him really being there. That upset us both greatly.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Thanks Freddy!

Yes...my friends say my dad teared up as he was walking me down the aisle. My mom and I both bawled when she gave me a hanky that my grandpa used to use. It was our way of having my grandpa there...without him really being there. That upset us both greatly.
OK - that brought a tear to my eye too!

Can't wait to see your pics!

nibblesandbits

OK - that brought a tear to my eye too!

Can't wait to see your pics!
sorry to make you tear up.

oh and the pics of me bawling like a baby will be in there! :lol:

I promise I'll post some pics from the trip and everything too. It was just a lot to take in for a week! :D

My favorite thing to do while we were there though was to fall asleep in the hammocks that they had. It was just so peaceful.

Uponastar

Thanks Freddy!

Oh Nibblies!
You're going to get me started! :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom