MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

operator error! :brick: :brick:

PEBKAC? ID10T?

Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair? ID10T is what we call machines when the person operating themis making the Boo-Boo....

Sorry, computer nerd jokes.....

There is also a new Quote button in the Reply Screen
quote.gif

And is the smilie drop down new?
smilie.gif

Uponastar

Yay! :sohappy:

Having the arrow in the quote box now let's me go back and find out exactly what Bonny is responding to!!!! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Bunny honey . . .
If the poison ivy could possibly interfere with your surgery, maybe you should check in with the doctor sooner.

I agree

Hey, we're slow learners!
But we got it. . . eventually.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

It shouldn't surprise you that I get that a lot at school, too...

What I meant was, whenever a storm can fight back against the jet stream (storms always follow a west-east flow, flowing with the JS), that usually means it's pretty strong.

(I did it again, didn't I?

Yes and I get that all the time too

So DD is teaching a pre-college program this summer and loves it. To motovate her kids for their last test/quiz, she promised them that she would dye her hair purple if they all got an 80 or above on it. So guess what?

DD now has purple hair for a couple of weeks! :D

Cool!

Sigh... I come back to find everybody gone!

Well, i'll be in and out today, so I hope to catch you all later!

I'm here until we leave for Typhoon Lagoon and MK much later.

Coolness!
Signature pics!
This was just a test. . . I'll have to see what I've got to use there!
I'll leave this one till I come up with something better!

EDIT: Maybe a pic of MJ!

If you find one you like, I can change the size for you.

I hate bring things down around here, but I just found out that my SIL miscarried. :(

Oh honey, Hugs....

That's great!:sohappy: As for tonight, it's not going to work out unfortunately. I am working the Crystal Palace Dinner (which means I'm working late:(). Hopefully next week we can hang out (even though I am working both Thurs and Fri, I get out at 6:40 approx.). And yeah, the phone capped a "perfect" end to a "perfect" day yesterday.:rolleyes:

Okay You can also just pop by the house for a visit on a day off.....

Okay, loving this feature!

MommytoMJM

But we do love you Bonny!!!

*Gives Bonny a big hug*:sohappy:

Hugs Back Susan! Thanks!

He's on vacation.
3 weeks at the Jersey shore.
But. . .
He comes home tomorrow! :sohappy:

And although I haven't been crying publicly like *some* people, I can't wait for him to get home, this thread hasn't been the same without him and I can't wait to see what he thinks of MJ's Spot.

Soooo.... is anybody going to join the Book Club over at the Spot? :lookaroun

Yes, but first I have to get the book and stuff....we need some guidelines for the Book Club and for this first one Bunny, I nominate you!!!!!

joanna71985

Soooo.... is anybody going to join the Book Club over at the Spot? :lookaroun

I am!:sohappy: And Bonny, I LOVE the new pictures. I didn't realize it, but I'm going to be down here for Sept. 11th. That date always makes me sad, especially since a close family friend was in one of the towers. He and my dad were best friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom