MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Eh, don't worry about it. You've done wonderfully with them for what little time you have to put into them!

Excuse me, miss. . .
But just how old are MJ's forums?????
You are doing a remarkable job so far.
Don't start making comparisons!!!!!!!

Thanks Guys.....

I am!:sohappy: And Bonny, I LOVE the new pictures. I didn't realize it, but I'm going to be down here for Sept. 11th. That date always makes me sad, especially since a close family friend was in one of the towers. He and my dad were best friends.

I'm so sorry. Andrew isn't off that day, so
i doubt we'll get to go to the Flag ceremony this year, but I wish we could, maybe I'll have him take some ATO

MommytoMJM

Uh.... how do I go about doing that? I've never been in a book club before. :lookaroun

Well, we need to decide how much to read at a time, What we're going to discuss, my idea would be to throw out some ideas in a new thread just about how to run the book club and once we have a sort of consensus of guidelines, start a thread called Book Club - Neverending Story (then we can do a new one for each book we do)

Random: We stopped at Virgin Megastroe last night and I got Angels and Demons to read after DaVinci Code (tried to find NES byt they didn't have it) and got a Fake Book of Disney Music!

DisneyBunny

Well, we need to decide how much to read at a time, What we're going to discuss, my idea would be to throw out some ideas in a new thread just about how to run the book club and once we have a sort of consensus of guidelines, start a thread called Book Club - Neverending Story (then we can do a new one for each book we do)

Wow. That's a lot to figure out. First we have to make sure everyone has the book.

I noticed! I feel like I"m in a whole new world! Steve just went happy didn't he? :lol: (And I heard there was some fighting in the photo contests that I'm going to have to work out. :( )

Welcome back! Does it feel any different to be married, MRS. What's-his-face?

nibblesandbits

We missed you too!
So . . .
How are you?
How did everything go?
And, before Dan has a chance to ask, how was the weather?
I am very good and it was wonderful! It was just so relaxing and peaceful. It was a great vacation. (Didn't feel like a honeymoon...just a vacay...guess it was because it was the wedding we went down there for in the first place.)

The weather was nice...most of the time...it did rain on my wedding day...however, it stopped raining basically in time for it to dry up enough for the wedding and for us to do pictures on the beach.

It also poured one of the days we were there...but they were kind of like Florida showers. They lasted a little longer, but it still rained almost every day at some point.

Uponastar

I am very good and it was wonderful! It was just so relaxing and peaceful. It was a great vacation. (Didn't feel like a honeymoon...just a vacay...guess it was because it was the wedding we went down there for in the first place.)

The weather was nice...most of the time...it did rain on my wedding day...however, it stopped raining basically in time for it to dry up enough for the wedding and for us to do pictures on the beach.

It also poured one of the days we were there...but they were kind of like Florida showers. They lasted a little longer, but it still rained almost every day at some point.

Okay, so when do we get to see pics? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom