MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
BTDT -Been there, done that.

Well at least the ice was broken with your sister. Maybe things will slowly begin to improve. :)
Thanks. :kiss:
dandaman said:
Am I the only one who was almost certain she'd mention ice cream thereafter? :lookaroun

Seems like anytime ice is mentioned around here... :lol:
I actually was thinking that. :lookaroun

Back. I watched the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Jonny Depp. While I prefer Gene Wilder was Willy, I like Freddie Highmore as Charlie MUCH better than Peter Ostrum.

MommytoMJM

Heat is one.... no, I have back and wrist issues of my own, sorry, you'd trade for the same thing...fighting with Andrew.....supposed to go to MK, but HI is still 101 and there is a wicked storm heqaded this way, so I think we're going to end up at DisneyQuest, I hate DQ, MJ is feeding off us fighting...oh and I have HUGE bugs in my apt, you can imagine how well MJ is liking that....

MommytoMJM

I have to go....we are doing DQ cause it's inside.....MJ is wearing the Tink dress you got her there Nana, it's cute on her. I'll activate my mobile AIM in a bit...

joanna71985

Hey Bonny. Saw that you are going to DQ, so I guess tonight is off. Just as well, cause there is a HUGE storm blowing in. Also, I had a really bad day at work. I will examine my schedule and see if we can meet up next week. Hope so. And I am working on a surprise for MJ, which would take place on a Thursday. Hope everyone is having a good evening (so far). Talk to everyone later.

Disnut

joanna71985 said:
Just wanted to add that now, on top of all things, I am having phone issues. Grrrrr.:mad: :(

Sorry about that Joanna. I know when things start going bad boy do they. Hopefully that is it for you.

joanna71985

Nemo14 said:
((hugs to Joann)) Do you need me to call anyone for you?

No. I was going to call Bonny to let them know I wasn't going to meet up tonight (although I believe they were going to DisneyQuest). But I can see if she comes back on later tonight. Thanks for the offer though.:kiss:

Nemo14

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
No. I was going to call Bonny to let them know I wasn't going to meet up tonight (although I believe they were going to DisneyQuest). But I can see if she comes back on later tonight. Thanks for the offer though.:kiss:
no problem - I have unlimited long distance, so it's not an issue.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Betty did you ever get your tree finished?
no, not yet. DH has been working all week at MIL's and I'm not here long enough. He'll probably call the electric company tomorrow to see if they'll take down any more of it, then maybe Saturday we'll get the rest of it down. It really looks pathetic out there now - my poor little maple tree!

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
no, not yet. DH has been working all week at MIL's and I'm not here long enough. He'll probably call the electric company tomorrow to see if they'll take down any more of it, then maybe Saturday we'll get the rest of it down. It really looks pathetic out there now - my poor little maple tree!

Ahhh, I love maple trees. I hope you get it down soon, so it won't cause more problems.

We went to New York State one summer and went to a maple forrest. (I don't like pancakes) but I really wanted some at that point in time.:lol: I haven't thought of that trip in a long time.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Ahhh, I love maple trees. I hope you get it down soon, so it won't cause more problems.

We went to New York State one summer and went to a maple forrest. (I don't like pancakes) but I really wanted some at that point in time.:lol: I haven't thought of that trip in a long time.
Ours are really pretty, and the 4 we have are always the last to lose their leaves in the fall. Kind of irritates the neighbors when our leaves blow around into their yards, but we rake up plenty of theirs too!

Disnut

I know about the leaves here it is our pecan leaves and the web worms.:eek: I don't like raking leaves up. But the girls love jumping in them.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
I know about the leaves here it is our pecan leaves and the web worms.:eek: I don't like raking leaves up. But the girls love jumping in them.
My boss has 3 large pines in the front yard and a couple in the back. They are the kind that shed their needles every fall, and let me tell you, they are a nuisance to rake!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom