MJ's Family of Friends

JEDIsney

I'm here!

Though I do have to say that I've never posted in this thread, or any other ones like it, because I always felt inferior just reading it, for some reason. :eek:

joanna71985

That's ok. Feel free to post in here. It's a great group of people. Well everyone, I am going to go to bed now. Have a good evening everyone.:wave:

JEDIsney

That's ok. Feel free to post in here. It's a great group of people. Well everyone, I am going to go to bed now. Have a good evening everyone.:wave:

Thanks for the reassurance, I feel much better now that I've been invited, heh. I know that it's a great group of people, I always check up this thread because I know how nice everybody is. I wish I had the relationship with everybody here like you all do. I guess I have to start posting now! :lol:

Good night!

MommytoMJM

joanna71985 said:
Hey Bonny. Saw that you are going to DQ, so I guess tonight is off. Just as well, cause there is a HUGE storm blowing in. Also, I had a really bad day at work. I will examine my schedule and see if we can meet up next week. Hope so. And I am working on a surprise for MJ, which would take place on a Thursday. Hope everyone is having a good evening (so far). Talk to everyone later.

I left you a message, but I see you're having phone issues.... :mad: That sucks. Oh well...At 6 pm the HI was still 101, there was no way we could take MJ out in that especially since she wanted to wear her Formal Tinker Bell outfit :rolleyes: She looked adorable, but made things difficult...oh well, it made her happy. We met some nice CM's at DQ, came up with some plans for skirting meltdowns next time...It doesn't look like the storm ever hit, but the heat was too much....We'll be at MK tomorrow (heat pending), how about you? MJ wants to see Wishes and ride rides (she was too short for Buzz at DQ):mad:

JEDIsney

Thank you so much! Now I really feel honored. I'm very happy to be a part of this board. Very nice to "meet" you, heh.

I have actually read a lot of your posts, a lot of them about MJ. Believe it or not, I check your website all the time!

I'm glad to be a part of here. Thanks for the welcome!

MommytoMJM

Awww, that is great to know. It always amazes me how many people are watching her progress. I hope you'll hang out and be a part of our little family :) I am about to upload a ton more pictures to the site, they should be ready tomorrow morning.

dreamteacher

JEDIsney said:
I'd love to hang out and be a part of your little family!

Can't wait to see the new pictures.
Welcome JEDIsney. I work at nights right now but next week or soon I should start back at my old times of working from 3:00 to 11:30 pm CST so right now I am not on very much exept at night because I sleep all day but again welcome.

JEDIsney

Thank you!

I'm nocturnal anyway, and sleep 'till around noon. I wish I didn't though, it kind of ruins the day, especially since it's summer. But I can't help it, I just can't go to bed at night.

Hope to see more of you. Thanks again for the welcome!

BTW, feel free to call me Jonah. :)

dreamteacher

JEDIsney said:
Thank you!

I'm nocturnal anyway, and sleep 'till around noon. I wish I didn't though, it kind of ruins the day, especially since it's summer.

BTW, feel free to call me Jonah. :)
Yes I sleep until 1 pm and yes it does ruin the day. By the time I wake up my room mate is almost home from work. So I do not have very much time to do anything I need to do, because I like to be with my roommate he is also my cousin.

Uponastar

Yay! :sohappy:
Took me awhile to learn how to multipost on my own! :lol:
And it can be time consuming.

I'm going to try to figure out how it works.

Don't know yet, but it sounds like you can quote from more than one post at a time. :sohappy:

It's easy!
Just click on the mulit-quote option on the posts you want to quote, and when you've selected the last one, just quote it and they all come up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom