MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks. :kiss: BTDT?

My mom and I ran into my sister today. She was okay, not that friendly. My mom feels a lot better now, but I still feel iffy about the whole thing. :(

Gunna go watch a movie. Downstairs, not in the movie theatre. :lol:

BTDT -Been there, done that.

Well at least the ice was broken with your sister. Maybe things will slowly begin to improve. :)

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Well at least the ice was broken with your sister. Maybe things will slowly begin to improve. :)

Am I the only one who was almost certain she'd mention ice cream thereafter? :lookaroun

Seems like anytime ice is mentioned around here... :lol:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Am I the only one who was almost certain she'd mention ice cream thereafter? :lookaroun

Seems like anytime ice is mentioned around here... :lol:

I'm not sure, but I think you're making fun of me. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks. :kiss: BTDT?

My mom and I ran into my sister today. She was okay, not that friendly. My mom feels a lot better now, but I still feel iffy about the whole thing. :(

Gunna go watch a movie. Downstairs, not in the movie theatre. :lol:

Been There Done That..

Today has been a sucky day all around.... :( We're debating what to do now....

lisbetgabrielle

Howdy eveyone. Hope everyone's day is going well and you are keeping cool. Hot and humid here. I am staying inside in the A/C. No appetite between my back and the heat.
Have a busy weekend. Have to clean and do laundry and start getting ready for school. Also need to make a filer for Sign Language class. We want more people. Right now I only have 3. And then Sunday I have to interpret. ANd next week we change schedules to 9am worship and 10:30am small group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom