MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Well, at least you can look forward to it for later!
I usually save mine till 8:00 PM or so. . .
Sometimes it's not easy to do though!
same here - but I wish I was thin enough that I could eat it more often without feeling guilty!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
same here - but I wish I was thin enough that I could eat it more often without feeling guilty!

When I'm at WDW, I often have ice cream twice a day. My 11:00 AM break is usually a Mickey Bar or Cookie Sandwich. Then, most evenings I'll have ice cream somewhere.
But, of course, I walk it off there! So I feel entitled! :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
When I'm at WDW, I often have ice cream twice a day. My 11:00 AM break is usually a Mickey Bar or Cookie Sandwich. Then, most evenings I'll have ice cream somewhere.
But, of course, I walk it off there! So I feel entitled! :lol:
I know what you mean - I try to take a nightly walk here to justify desserts, but in this heat, it's been impossible! Lately my clothes seem to shrinking a little though....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I know what you mean - I try to take a nightly walk here to justify desserts, but in this heat, it's been impossible! Lately my clothes seem to shrinking a little though....

That's the great thing about the pool!
I cannot stay still in the pool! I am constantly moving. It really helps keep off the weight I'd otherwise have gained by now!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
We don't have a pool......:(

Too bad!

You and Dave could always chase each other around with the garden hose.

:lookaroun

Might not be as much fun as a pool, but the neighbors will surely get a giggle out of it!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Too bad!

You and Dave could always chase each other around with the garden hose.

Might not be as much fun as a pool, but the neighbors will surely get a giggle out of it!

:lol: :lol:

The kids went out with me this afternoon to water the plants and the youngest said, "Wow! It's hot out here!" I explained to her how we've had temps past the mid-90's for over a week now, and she had no idea! Neither did her brother...,

so I accidently sprayed them with the hose. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:

The kids went out with me this afternoon to water the plants and the youngest said, "Wow! It's hot out here!" I explained to her how we've had temps past the mid-90's for over a week now, and she had no idea! Neither did her brother...,

so I accidently sprayed them with the hose. :lookaroun

I'm sure you were very sorry. :lookaroun

dandaman

Nemo14 said:

The kids went out with me this afternoon to water the plants and the youngest said, "Wow! It's hot out here!" I explained to her how we've had temps past the mid-90's for over a week now, and she had no idea! Neither did her brother...

Electronics are corrupting our youth day by day.

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Awwww kiddo, hugs, I'm sorry...BTDT, feel free to rant away.
Thanks. :kiss: BTDT?

My mom and I ran into my sister today. She was okay, not that friendly. My mom feels a lot better now, but I still feel iffy about the whole thing. :(

Gunna go watch a movie. Downstairs, not in the movie theatre. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom