MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Oh Bunny! Yuck! :(

I'm getting tired of it now. It had its fun.. now don't you think it should go away? Noooo... let's spread out to the other fingers! I'll be lucky if my wedding ring stil fits tomorrow.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I'm getting tired of it now. It had its fun.. now don't you think it should go away? Noooo... let's spread out to the other fingers! I'll be lucky if my wedding ring stil fits tomorrow.

Wow!
Sounds like a really bad case!
Did you have a doctor look at it?

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Wow!
Sounds like a really bad case!
Did you have a doctor look at it?

Nah. I've had it this bad before, a few times much worse. There's not much the doctors can do, and besides, I'm kinda sick of doctors these days.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Nah. I've had it this bad before, a few times much worse. There's not much the doctors can do, and besides, I'm kinda sick of doctors these days.

Understandable!
Guess you just have to wait it out.

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
And use lots of hydrocortisone cream in the meantime.
That stuff is a miracle in cream form! :lol:
I don't know for sure, but I think I may have an allergy to mosquito bites. Instead of just itching, mine swell, too. And that cream is a God send.

I'm back!

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I don't know for sure, but I think I may have an allergy to mosquito bites. Instead of just itching, mine swell, too. And that cream is a God send.

I'm back!

Hi again Freddy!

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:

I'm back!

I think it wore off in its effectiveness a while ago on me. Now it's mostly soothing and cool. Calamine lotion does nothing either, but at least the HC doesn't leave blotchy patches of flaky crud everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom