MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
DH is watching something on PBS, DS is watching the RockStar thing, and I'm on the computer.....
missing Connor....

and eating ice ceam

How can you stand the excitement? :rolleyes:

Funny. . . DH is watching a movie. . .
I'm on the computer. . .
missing Connor. . .
and I just this minute finished a dish of Rocky Road.

:lookaroun

The only thing missing is DS watching the RockStar thing.
I haven't got a DS. :cry:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
How can you stand the excitement? :rolleyes:

Funny. . . DH is watching a movie. . .
I'm on the computer. . .
missing Connor. . .
and I just this minute finished a dish of Rocky Road.

:lookaroun

The only thing missing is DS watching the RockStar thing.
I haven't got a DS. :cry:
Would you like to borrow mine?

lisbetgabrielle

Sitting here and thinking about going back to bed again. Been reading Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets and playing my GameBoy. All this stops Aug 14 when we go back to school. Already have a sub job until October sometime.

Uponastar

lisbetgabrielle said:
Sitting here and thinking about going back to bed again. Been reading Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets and playing my GameBoy. All this stops Aug 14 when we go back to school. Already have a sub job until October sometime.

Let's hope you get yourself back into shape by then!
Don't overdo with that back for the next couple of weeks!

Nemo14

Original Poster
lisbetgabrielle said:
Feeling any better?

lisbetgabrielle

Uponastar said:
Let's hope you get yourself back into shape by then!
Don't overdo with that back for the next couple of weeks!
I don't plan on it. I know I have a bunch of live wires for a class. Back with the same kids I had at the end of the year plus 1 sibling added.

Pongo

Wrok SUCKED tonight! :brick: :brick: :brick:

Whatever. High School registration tomorrow (I can't wait for school to start. Is that weird? I get to see all my friends again!), followed by my PSY and OCE finals. All before noon. Phew!

Then, for celebration (at least that's how I see it), I'm driving over to O-Town to meet my aunt and uncle and cousins in Epcot (just found out they were going there earlier today), staying there until close, then going to the country club they are vactioning at. I'll be spending Most of friday in Orlando as well.

I'm so excited! What a great end to the summer term :D

I hope everyone else has a great day tomorrow! I know I will! :wave:

MommytoMJM

lisbetgabrielle said:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey, Jim isn't getting his surgery as scheduled, how about an impromptu visit?

Pongo

So early........ :snore:

I'm off to registration. Probably won't be seeing you guys until Friday night, maybe even Saturday morning.

Don't have too much fun without me ;)

:wave:

joanna71985

Good morning everyone. Sorry I didn't get on yesterday. I was busier then I thought I would be. Hey, do I get a name?:lookaroun:kiss:

Bonny- LOVE the new pictures. They are great. Are we still on for today? I will be calling later after I get out of work (I should be done around 6:40).

Have a great day everyone!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom