MJ's Family of Friends

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
I think it wore off in its effectiveness a while ago on me. Now it's mostly soothing and cool. Calamine lotion does nothing either, but at least the HC doesn't leave blotchy patches of flaky crud everywhere.

May I be so bold as to ask what is going on? Poison Ivy?

Disnut

Good morning everyone. Is it a good morning for anyone? Is it still hot everywhere? Did everyone have a good breakfast?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just felt a little crazy!!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I'm jealous! I wish I had the time to paint!
I'm not painting. DH and BIL are preparing MIL's house to rent out, so they've spent every day over there redoing the entire house. I had to help him find paint that matched the tile they picked out for the backsplash in the kitchen. Who knew there were so many shades of light blue?

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Good morning everyone. Is it a good morning for anyone? Is it still hot everywhere? Did everyone have a good breakfast?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just felt a little crazy!!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Good morning crazy Susan!

Still hot here!

And I'm in the process of eating a peach, a nectarine and the world's biggest plum for breakfast!

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Good morning crazy Susan!

Still hot here!

And I'm in the process of eating a peach, a nectarine and the world's biggest plum for breakfast!

I just had a small pkg of cookies and a banana:lol: What a combo. Oh and a diet cherry 7up.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm not painting. DH and BIL are preparing MIL's house to rent out, so they've spent every day over there redoing the entire house. I had to help him find paint that matched the tile they picked out for the backsplash in the kitchen. Who knew there were so many shades of light blue?

Did you pick up any Mickey swatches?
I was curious as to what they look like even though the ID plan isn't going that route.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:

I did.. I'm repainting the guest bathroom a shade of light blue. I still haven't picked it out - there are just too many to chose from.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Did you pick up any Mickey swatches?
I was curious as to what they look like even though the ID plan isn't going that route.
Sadly, yes I did. I'll probably incorporate them into my ID somehow. I likes the idea of using them, but apparently not everyone did.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I did.. I'm repainting the guest bathroom a shade of light blue. I still haven't picked it out - there are just too many to chose from.
I like the little thing that you put the paint swatches into and it shows you how it will look in different forms of light.
I was glad I went with him - he would have given up and just bought pink or something!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I like the little thing that you put the paint swatches into and it shows you how it will look in different forms of light.
I was glad I went with him - he would have given up and just bought pink or something!

Hmm... I didn't think about different kinds of light... Man.

All I know is, that anything's got to be better than the green, pink and white striped wallpaper that's in there now.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Sadly, yes I did. I'll probably incorporate them into my ID somehow. I likes the idea of using them, but apparently not everyone did.

I liked the idea of using them too.
I'll have to pick some up.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Hmm... I didn't think about different kinds of light... Man.

All I know is, that anything's got to be better than the green, pink and white striped wallpaper that's in there now.
It was really amazing - the first chip I picked out looked absolutely grey in incandescent light, but light blue in flourescent.

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
Indeed. I'm so allergic to it. Even a small exposure leads to a massive breakout that stays in my bloodstream for weeks. It's no picnic.

Have you tried Ivy Dry or RhuliGel? If you are really that allergic you may need some oral cortisone, but that is a trip to the doctor's for a dosepack. You should keep one on hand at all times, just in case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom